IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
K9Racer (Offline)
  #1 8/24/13 10:02 AM
Shortly after the B last night at the Smackdown three gentleman approached me and introduced themselves.It was explained that they were huge fans of Josh Burton and were personally presenting a financial award for a B-main participant in remembrance of Josh's last race. This was a personal award from these three men with no corporate involvement. RACE FANS! They wanted no recognition, just trying to help a racer. I have been involved with sprint car racing literally my entire life (long time) and no one could convince me that there are any more loyal, supportive and dedicated race fans on earth. Thank You again! Obviously Josh Burton made a positive impression on many racers and fans. I am honored to receive this in the name of a fine young man.

Ray Kenens K9
40 Likes: addictedtodirt, Andrew S. Quinn, BrandonT30, BrentTFunk, ByronMack, Cel Cripe, Charles Nungester, cmiracingvids, Crankin, davidm, duel, dusty tracks, FishBurger, goat, HurstBros0, i love dirt track racing, I Miss Manzy, JazzTrombonist, jim goerge, Koonzee, luckybuc97, mtek56, Newport13, Obie, Pedaltime61x, PJ Wright, racefan20, racefanindy, racing2bwithu2, rataz, Red Clay, red70racer, rmcar, SDHill89, ShamrockRacin'48G, snow white 33, Speedracer, Steve 'O', Task Force, WINGLESS
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #2 8/24/13 10:53 AM
Good job Ray, now break out the orange paint and paint the letters on your tires, no better way to show your support of Josh and the fans that took the time to stop and present you with the award.

For those new to the board everyone painted the Hoosier on there tires orange in honor of this fine young man.

Jerry #66j
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, davidm, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, ShamrockRacin'48G
K9Racer (Offline)
  #3 8/24/13 11:15 AM
Reading my mind Jerry. Wife went shopping and I added a can of orange paint along with some nuts and bolts!!
9 Likes: addictedtodirt, BrentTFunk, davidm, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, mtek56, Obie, racing2bwithu2, ShamrockRacin'48G