IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Haubstadt question
7/1/20, 5:19 PM   #1
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Next race on Sunday is a $20 event while the last event was $25. Does anyone know if they will refund $5 if you use last week’s wristband?
Last edited by ronmil; 7/1/20 at 6:53 PM.

7/1/20, 5:54 PM   #2
Re: Haubstadt question
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmil View Post
Next race on Sunday is a $20 event while the last event was $25. Does anyone know if they will refund $5 if you last week’s wristband?
Doubt it. I’m gonna use mine and they can keep the extra $5.

3 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, spicoli
7/2/20, 1:54 PM   #3
haubstadtlover

Ron - they have refunded the difference in the past. If you want a definite answer call the track.

3 members like this post: Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge
7/2/20, 2:18 PM   #4
55fan

During this pandemic business's can use that boost. Do you really need $5 that bad?

4 members like this post: Bill Angel, erich45, jim goerge, spicoli
7/2/20, 2:52 PM   #5
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Next race on Sunday is a $20 event while the last event was $25. Does anyone know if they will refund $5 if you use last week’s wristband?
Save it for a $25 show and call it even. LOL.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, luckybuc97
7/2/20, 3:04 PM   #6
ronmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55fan View Post
During this pandemic business's can use that boost. Do you really need $5 that bad?
I asked a simple question. I don't appreciate your smartass answer.

4 members like this post: 2rock21, captrat, oppweld, Steve Wendel
7/2/20, 3:32 PM   #7
ronmil

Well, I did what I should have done in the first place. I called the track and was told that I didn't need to wait for a $25 show as they would refund the difference. Very fair indeed. I know of some tracks that don't operate that way.
I also asked about Sprint Week tickets at the gate and was told that they hoped to have some, but it all depends on the status of the capacity allowed by the state. I bought my midget week tickets through USAC, but I am going to hold off buying due to my wife's health problems, and since the races are near the end of the month that is a little too far in advance. I only intend to do the last four anyway. I know I am taking a chance of being shut out, but if that happens, so be it.
In talking with some friends at TH last night, I found that I'm not the only one who isn't a fan of buying tickets through USAC.com., that they also want to do it the old fashioned way.

7/2/20, 4:16 PM   #8
Rpracing1

Quote:
Well, I did what I should have done in the first place. I called the track and was told that I didn't need to wait for a $25 show as they would refund the difference. Very fair indeed. I know of some tracks that don't operate that way.
I also asked about Sprint Week tickets at the gate and was told that they hoped to have some, but it all depends on the status of the capacity allowed by the state. I bought my midget week tickets through USAC, but I am going to hold off buying due to my wife's health problems, and since the races are near the end of the month that is a little too far in advance. I only intend to do the last four anyway. I know I am taking a chance of being shut out, but if that happens, so be it.
In talking with some friends at TH last night, I found that I'm not the only one who isn't a fan of buying tickets through USAC.com., that they also want to do it the old fashioned way.
Unfortunately Ron, in these times, seems a more exact way of predicting capacities in facilities. Imagine the problems if selling tickets at tracks and meet capacity with 3,000 people still wanting tickets. Sign of times.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
7/2/20, 9:12 PM   #9
jim goerge

Quote:
I asked a simple question. I don't appreciate your smartass answer.
I kinda thought that was a simple question too

1 member likes this post: ronmil
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Haubstadt question