IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Susky Eastern Storm Roundup
6/8/15, 11:03 AM   #1
Susky Eastern Storm Roundup
davidm

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 23

Well Eastern Storm 2015 is over. Not quite the number of events I'd hoped to get to, but sometimes that's just the way things go. I did get to Susquehanna on Sunday and had a blast. I took a ton of photos from down in turn three and four so I'll have some new wingless sprint photos to post soon. I took a guy I work with (new race fan) and fellow photog to his first Wingless Sprint race and he was just flat out blown away by the race action. He could not believe how the drivers pitched the cars sideways going into the turns. He's seen winged 410s race once last year at the Grove and he was pretty impressed with what he saw last night. Now I need to get him out to Indiana for Midget or Sprint week and I'm pretty sure my work will be done.

Robert Ballou was really hooked up last night! A great run up from 8th starting spot. It was really cool to hear how the PA fans have taken to the Madman. I think he's got a lot of new fans in PA now.

Already looking forward to next year and no RAIN OUTS!!!

6/8/15, 6:52 PM   #2
berks co

Ballou was just flat out on it all three nights he was really the only guy passing multiple cars. Susky was the worst night. Track surface just pathetic
Port Royal and New Egypt were good shows

6/8/15, 7:42 PM   #3
Birdsboro

Race Count This Year: 10
Race Count Last Year: 30

I was fotunate enough to attend the entire eastern storm... only missed grandview... thats right i went from kutztown to susky...lol

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Susky Eastern Storm Roundup