Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > lps updates
8/22/10, 10:30 AM   #21
Re: lps updates
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by REALDEAL View Post
Anyone know who that driver was?
Brent Berry has been the guy driving the #51 @ LPS this year. I assume that's who they're talking about.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

8/22/10, 10:46 AM   #22
Pine

Great job Blake and Shane....

With what, five wins this year, I would think/hope Shane is leading the points at LPS...

8/22/10, 11:28 AM   #23
Great Scott

Race Count This Year: 48
Race Count Last Year: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw View Post
Brent Berry has been the guy driving the #51 @ LPS this year. I assume that's who they're talking about.

Jerry
It was Brent Berry.
Posted via Mobile Device

8/22/10, 12:15 PM   #24
D.O.

The grader has been used a couple of times this year to cut down the rail.

Shane Hollingsworth
Ethan Barrow
Korey Weyant
Justin Marvel
Todd Kimmell
Jon Sciscoe
Jonathan Vennaerd
Chris Babcock
Shawn Krockenberger
Jake Scott
Jesse Cramer
Dakota Jackson
Chase Stockon
JT Stapp
Wes McIntyre
Ty Deckard
Seth Parker
Justin Grant
Kenny Carmichael Jr
Lance Grimes
Danny Holtsclaw

Barrow lead and was looking good til Hollingsworth gave him a slidejob to take the lead, twice. First was called back by a yellow.
Weyant a slider on Marvel for 3rd as well. Jesse Cramer was black flagged and sent to the tail for passing the pace truck. He stopped to question the call at the flagstand and Hodde tossed him.
Didn'r see what happen with Jackson & Stockon but heard their familys were upset as well. Somebody said a carry over from Bloomington earlier in the season.?
Sorry for not doing at track updates but my hands were full last night.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3HO2Jzn96g
D.O.
Last edited by D.O.; 8/22/10 at 12:52 PM.

1 member likes this post: Sprint63122
8/22/10, 2:26 PM   #25
Racer12

Just want to voice my opinion on the track conditions last night. Personally I thought it was great! It was a little rough but not to the point of tearing cars up. I saw every flip that took place and not one could be blamed for a rough track. It reminded me of the Putnamville that I grew up watching. For those of you who have not been around Indiana Sprint cars for long those track conditions were common before. If you want a perfectly smooth track every week then go pavement racing. But inconsistencies is what dirt racing is about, you must learn to adapt to any track conditions that may arise. Keep that big cushion on there next time, then everybody has to cowboy up or run the bottom. Good job LPS!

Bob

8/22/10, 8:29 PM   #26
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Maybe we can put u in the car next week racer 12,none of the flips were caused by the rough track for the sprints but we the tin tops were coming off the ground sumthing isn't right the old pville was smooth with a big curb not rough like last nite
Posted via Mobile Device

8/22/10, 9:47 PM   #27
BAsprintcar

Your know what. Everyone who is one here b******* and complaining should just be happy that there is a place close to race and that spiker is trying to make a diff. Witch I give hip props for the efforts last night may have been rough but guess what it was the same for everyone and after my sprint race I stayed to watch every race and I can say that was the best rAcing I have evr seen if u don't like someone who has put alot of there own money to give us a place to run and bring fans back maybe u should join Dave Allison. Get over it and bring your cowboy hat next time and make sure you change your tampon
Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by BAsprintcar; 8/22/10 at 10:23 PM.

8/22/10, 10:17 PM   #28
Racer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallsracing View Post
Maybe we can put u in the car next week racer 12,none of the flips were caused by the rough track for the sprints but we the tin tops were coming off the ground sumthing isn't right the old pville was smooth with a big curb not rough like last nite
Posted via Mobile Device
Sign me up, I'll drive it anytime anywhere! I'm serious I'd love to drive a stock car, I have my helmet bag and all my stuff with me every week. Let me know.

Bob Shutt

8/22/10, 11:46 PM   #29
tire guy

Race Count This Year: 20
Race Count Last Year: 50+

called race track with character gas it up and win

8/23/10, 2:57 PM   #30
axsom#11

It was a fast track Sat. fastest I've seen it in a long time . They were putting them out of the ballpark sat. wow some brave hearts out there sat night fighten that lightning fast track.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > lps updates