IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
1BIGracefan (Offline)
  #1 5/28/08 6:31 PM
Well today we have finally done it we have uploaded the interview of the winning crew chief of the 60th Little 500 Tray House and former Gas City rookie of the year Kyle Robbins.
ThrottleHead (Offline)
  #2 5/28/08 7:31 PM
It's about time you guys update your site. I was sick and tired of seeing the same pictures, quotes, all that crap for almost 2 weeks now. Don't even get me started on the Live Updates...

Either do a better job updating stuff or fire the website man. He sucks and should have been replaced weeks ago.

HAHAHAHAHA :rolling:rolling:doh:
midgy (Offline)
  #3 5/28/08 7:41 PM
Originally Posted by ThrottleHead:
It's about time you guys update your site. I was sick and tired of seeing the same pictures, quotes, all that crap for almost 2 weeks now. Don't even get me started on the Live Updates...

Either do a better job updating stuff or fire the website man. He sucks and should have been replaced weeks ago.

I couldn't have agreed more! :O:
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #4 5/28/08 7:43 PM

WELL SPOKEN.....LOL...DON U DO A GREAT JOB....AND IT WAS 500 WEEKEND.....BUT NO MORE MISTAKES....LMAO:applaud:
1BIGracefan (Offline)
  #5 5/28/08 7:45 PM
I may have to pull a cred thatll teach him!!
ThrottleHead (Offline)
  #6 5/28/08 7:46 PM
Originally Posted by midgy:
I couldn't have agreed more! :O:
Thanks Lisa...... I think!

What do you know.... it's the entire T2D contingent.... minus Sacha (I am sure she will be THRILLED to know she was included in the group haha).

Feeling any better Lisa?
midgy (Offline)
  #7 5/28/08 8:10 PM
Thanks Lisa...... I think!

What do you know.... it's the entire T2D contingent.... minus Sacha (I am sure she will be THRILLED to know she was included in the group haha).

Feeling any better Lisa?
Thanks for asking. Doing OK right now. One procedure down and one procedure to go on Thursday. Glad there is no racing for me this weekend except doing updates from Wisconsin. :thumb