IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > FloRacing ROKU
10/23/19, 7:04 AM   #11
Re: FloRacing ROKU
ossuks

You can if you pony up the extra and get 4 log ins. I have my lap top on all night, thus, I can watch other things and switch back to the big screen when there is racing on.

2 members like this post: opnwhlmnd, tirespinner
10/23/19, 8:28 PM   #12
rockstar5

Do you have a roku box or are you using a smart TV app? After I purchased flo it wouldn't work on my smart TV and Flo said you have to have a box... Idk if that's changed now but that's what I ran into

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
10/24/19, 10:12 AM   #13
The Old Coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar5 View Post
Do you have a roku box or are you using a smart TV app? After I purchased flo it wouldn't work on my smart TV and Flo said you have to have a box... Idk if that's changed now but that's what I ran into
I have a seperate ROKU Box that connects to the TV via an HDMI cable.

2 members like this post: erich45, tirespinner
11/10/19, 12:18 PM   #14
The Old Coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgilby2 View Post
Might need to make sure your logged out of your mobile device or laptop for the Roku version to work. Can’t be on 2 devices at once with floracing
I did this as well as following the suggestion of ROKU to uninstall and reinstall the FloRacing application to my ROKU.

I watched all three nights of the Oval Nationals on my flat screen thru the ROKU FLAWLESSLY!!!

4 members like this post: dirt330, Hubie, tirespinner, Will Shunk
11/10/19, 12:48 PM   #15
TommyTipover

Not sure they are considered "devices", but it is absolutely possible to watch the races at the same time on two different systems. All year I have been watching the races on floracing.com at the same time via my Windows 10 desktop and also my TV with a firestick. Have experienced no issues at all with being logged into floracing.com at the same time on those systems.

2 members like this post: opnwhlmnd, tirespinner
11/10/19, 4:53 PM   #16
BURG FAN 88

I just got Flo when Western Midgets we’re at Ventura in Oct. I’m using my Laptop with google chrome and then cast it to our Tv no issues. Most likely all the problems people are having could be due to just bad internet service. I wonder if Flo needs to up there minimum requirements for internet speed.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
11/10/19, 11:19 PM   #17
Therealether

Like I preach to everyone, ditch Roku. Get a Firestick. Everyone tries to cram Roku down your throat, but its such a crappy platform, and a very closed ecosystem. Firesticks run nearly any android app, has a FLO app, and work so much better.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > FloRacing ROKU