IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Coming to Southern Indiana Sept. 18th and 19th.....
9/10/09, 10:21 PM   #1
Coming to Southern Indiana Sept. 18th and 19th.....
racin jason

The BIGGEST paying weekend in MSCS History!!! Friday night September 18th The Hoosier Tire Midwest Sprint Car Series will invade The Historic Bloomington Speedway for a 30 Lap $5,000 to win A Main. And the very next night Saturday September 19th The Hoosier Tire Midwest Sprint Car Series will roar back into action at The Famed Tri-State Speedway for The Haubstadt Hustler Sprint 50 paying $10,000 to the A Main winner.

After several phone conversations with Bloomington Speedway Promotor Mike Miles, Tri-State Speedway Promotor Tom Helfrich, and myself. We decided to make this Historic weekend one the fans and the drivers will remember for a very long time. All 3 parties decided to we needed to thank the fans and drivers alike for their support all season long. And with the help of some GREAT sponsors, we have came up with a few prizes to give away to the drivers.
We have a set (all 4 corners) of 16 S Series AFCO Racing Shocks courtesy of the fine people of AFCO Racing Products in Boonville, IN. We have a DMI XR-2 Bulldog Rear end courtesy of the fine people at Sprint Mart in Indianapolis, IN and DMI in Lancaster, PA. We have 2 DT3 Right Rear Tires to be given away one at a time courtesy of the fine people at Hoosier Racing Tires in Springfield, IL.

To be eligible for the prizes you must race both nights, at Bloomington and Haubstadt. Pretty fair deal right? Support the MSCS, Bloomington Speedway and Tri-State Speedway. Race for a chance of $15,000 top prize for both nights, and be entered in the drawing for AFCO shocks, a DMI Rear End, and 2 chances at a DT3 RR tire.

And let's not forget the fans. Without the fans the drivers wouldn't be doing what they love to do, and that's putting on a "sprint"actular show. All 3 parties involved have spoken to several drivers who are excited about the Historic weekend. They asked "what can we do in return?" We said "how about doing something for the fans?" And they are. Here is a list of drivers so far that are donating prizes like hats, shirts, sweatshirts, pictures to the fans each night. Hud Cone, Blake Fitzpatrick, Nic Faas, Bryan Clauson, Dave Darland, Jon Stanbrough, Chase Briscoe, Kevin Thomas Jr.

Also Phil Hedrick-Photographer of Tri-State Speedway and the MSCS and operator of Phil's Photos in Evansville, IN will be donating a collage of MSCS drivers and some other goodies. And Kyle Hendershot operator of www.talk2drivers.com in Bedford, IN will be donating a few pictures and a talk2drivers hat each night for the fans. And our great friends from right here on IOW Mr. and Mrs. Dirtfan have donated a Ricky Williams 11w Polo shirt to be given away each night.

So if you get the chance please support all the great people for supporting what we love called Sprint Car Racing.

I will update the prizes and driver giveaway list as it becomes available. Please feel free to add to the list if you would like to get involved.

Racin Jason Adams-Tour Director and Series Announcer
Midwest Sprint Car Series
www.mscssprints.com
racinjasonadams@yahoo.com
812-664-8268

9/10/09, 10:25 PM   #2
Re: Coming to Southern Indiana Sept. 18th and 19th.....
coachmeece

sounds like its going to be a great weekend of racing

i cant wait

9/10/09, 10:31 PM   #3
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

My 2 favorite tracks.....back to back.....thanks to the MSCS and all of the drivers for making this what I'm sure will be a very memorable weekend!

9/11/09, 9:36 AM   #4
car17e

This is going to be 2 great nights of racing. Jason and the MSCS are working hard to give the fans and drivers what we want and I appreciate it. Thanks for all the hard work behind the scenes.

9/11/09, 9:44 AM   #5
coachmeece

hearing alot of drivers talking about this weekend for sometime now looking forward to a great car count for both

9/11/09, 9:50 AM   #6
sprintgal

I just wanted to thank Jason, Tommy, the enitire MSCS and Mike Miles for making this such a big weekend for drivers and fans! What they are doing, by giving things away to both the drivers and fans is absolutely great. Without either, we wouldn't be able to enjoy sprint car racing!

9/11/09, 9:56 AM   #7
Great Scott

Race Count This Year: 48
Race Count Last Year: 63

I have been looking forward to these two shows all year long! I absolutley can't wait. Sounds like a lot of people are working hard to make this a great weekend so lets make sure we all support these two great tracks and the MSCS!

9/11/09, 12:11 PM   #8
racin jason

More Prizes added for the fans. AFCO Racing has donated 6 t-shirts. Mike Miles has donated a few Bloomington Speedway t-shirts and 2 free passes to their season finale on September 25th. Tom Helfrich has donated a few MSCS t-shirts and Tri-State Speedway t-shirts and 2 free passes for the September 19th show to be given away at Bloomington Speedway. Those 2 lucky pass winners will be the people assigned to draw the names out of the hat for the drivers prize giveaways at Haubstadt.

Racin Jason Adams-Tour Director and Series Announcer
Midwest Sprint Car Series
www.mscssprints.com
racinjasonadams@yahoo.com
812-664-8268

9/11/09, 1:50 PM   #9
ClaytonYeley

This looks like it will be a great weekend for both fans and teams

9/11/09, 5:30 PM   #10
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

I'll be going both nights, betting on a huge car count for both of them.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Coming to Southern Indiana Sept. 18th and 19th.....