IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Happy New Year 2024
12/29/23, 10:58 AM   #1
Happy New Year 2024
nodramazone20

2023 was a great year for me. Was able to get to a few different tracks and events, and I hope 2024 brings some even more new adventures. I have met some of you on here, and I hope to meet a few more next year. We can disagree on many things as long as we agree on our love for Traditional Sprint Cars and those with wings as well. Be safe out there and maybe I will see you at the track in 2024.

12/29/23, 11:40 AM   #2
Re: Happy New Year 2024
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Happy New Year IOW race fans. I hope 23 was good for you and 24 is even better

12/31/23, 11:33 AM   #3
flagboy55

Happy New Year fellow IOW’ers. I really haven’t any complaints about’23. Nodrama like you I hit a couple new tracks as well. Macon and The Burg, even though I’ve been to the old track, come to mind. Good Lord willing, we’re going to hit a few more in 24. Planning on if not all, most of Eastern Storm, and have Belleville pencilled in for the Big Cars as well. Looking forward to catching up with many of you as year progresses. God’s Blessing on all of you and Happy New Year!🎊🎈🎆

5 members like this post: BrentTFunk, dirtybob29, mc/rider, PIT CART, wildman92
12/31/23, 5:31 PM   #4
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

My anxiety over Y2K is starting to ease, I should make thru midnight. wish me luck

5 members like this post: flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing, jdull99, PIT CART, wildman92
12/31/23, 7:46 PM   #5
yeleyfan76

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
Happy New Year fellow IOW’ers. I really haven’t any complaints about’23. Nodrama like you I hit a couple new tracks as well. Macon and The Burg, even though I’ve been to the old track, come to mind. Good Lord willing, we’re going to hit a few more in 24. Planning on if not all, most of Eastern Storm, and have Belleville pencilled in for the Big Cars as well. Looking forward to catching up with many of you as year progresses. God’s Blessing on all of you and Happy New Year!🎊🎈🎆
Whoa the Eastern Storm? That’s great! Hope you enjoy the East. Fortunate for you where you are coming from you won’t need to whine about tolls on the turnpike. Of course you will have to pay to cross the bridge into Jersey if Bridgeport is part of your trip. Hit me up if you need help with logistics and of course I’ll give you great brewery selections. Happy New Year!

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, flagboy55
1/1/24, 12:02 AM   #6
flagboy55

76, I wouldn’t plan on doing it without your guidance, or at least without giving you warning

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Happy New Year 2024