IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
miwingless (Offline)
  #1 12/9/22 4:28 PM
If anyone would like it, I have put all the schedules together, aligned by date, in one excel spreadsheet. But then I saw I cannot upload an excel file so here it is in pdf. Hope it works and you find it helpful.

Scott Lang
17 Likes: BrentTFunk, btg1963, cowboyhar69, dsc1600, dwhitney1169, erich45, Huskermudd1, JackSam40, luckybuc97, mc/rider, Morgan7m, nathans1012, Offroadrace_814, PIT CART, tirespinner, TNRustler, wildman92
okie (Offline)
  #2 12/9/22 4:38 PM
Thanks
2 Likes: cowboyhar69, tirespinner
openwheelfan1 (Offline)
  #3 12/9/22 4:47 PM
Great job! Thank you!
The Old Coyote (Online)
  #4 12/9/22 4:58 PM
Thank you

Real Race Cars Don't Have Fenders!
Ed
bart (Offline)
  #5 12/10/22 10:24 AM
This is great! Thank you.

I wish USAC would make their schedule available for linking to iCal or Google Calendar. I try to use the Flo calendar link but it is overwhelming!

Bart
2 Likes: Ilovedirttrackracing, wildman92
wildman92 (Online)
  #6 12/10/22 11:08 AM
Originally Posted by bart:

I wish USAC would make their schedule available for linking to iCal or Google Calendar. I try to use the Flo calendar link but it is overwhelming!

Bart
Yessssss. Would love a Google link for schedules. Typing them all in by hand is time consuming!

Jen Kelley (she/her)
Offroadrace_814 (Offline)
  #7 12/10/22 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by bart:

Bart

Give me a few weeks. I can create a Google Calendar. I am partially there already.

I agree with the iCal. I have not tried to build one of those.
2 Likes: bart, Ilovedirttrackracing
revjimk (Offline)
  #8 12/10/22 12:54 PM
Thanks again
But no Midgets East of Ohio.....
Ilovedirttrackracing (Offline)
  #9 12/10/22 1:23 PM
Originally Posted by Offroadrace_814:
Give me a few weeks. I can create a Google Calendar. I am partially there already.

I agree with the iCal. I have not tried to build one of those.
If you can could you please tag it with the other tracks schedule at the end of this message board. It's always great to have that information available 😀. Thanks. God bless America 🇺🇸.