IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #1 4/7/13 1:50 AM
I just want thank everyone involved with the IOW race tonight!!

Thanks D.O. for organizing all the lap sponsors and other awards.

My 2013 race count... 1.

Posted via Mobile Device

30 Likes: agar, Andrew S. Quinn, apexonephoto, bigq11, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, D.O., Danny Burton, dirtnonwingfan, Don 65s, FishBurger, Gregg, IndyBound, Jerry Spencer, Mud Packer, Pat O'Connor Fan, pavement#23, photoman, Pitpass, racefan20, racegal, racing2bwithu2, ronmil, Russell Ficklin, scottyCbus, SHORTBUS, speed bump, srs70, STIDA.com
BKarraker (Offline)
  #2 4/7/13 2:16 AM
Ya thank you everyone who pitched in your hard earned money tonight for lap money and everything else. An extra 50 bucks for the b main was greatly appreciated. Thank you all.

Posted via Mobile Device
13 Likes: agar, Andrew S. Quinn, babcock14d, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, D.O., Danny Burton, dirtnonwingfan, FishBurger, Mud Packer, Pat O'Connor Fan, racefan20, speed bump
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #3 4/7/13 11:21 AM
Originally Posted by bill gardner:
i just want thank everyone involved with the iow race tonight!!

Thanks d.o. For organizing all the lap sponsors and other awards.

My 2013 race count... 1. :d

posted via mobile device
you are the man
2 Likes: D.O., Danny Burton
brian2h (Offline)
  #4 4/7/13 1:26 PM
thanks to everbody who donated the extra dollars picked up an extra 50 bucks for the heat win. it will help pay for some of the stuff brady short tore up when he ran over me will running 2cd in the feature.
15 Likes: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, 2HWrench, bsmith8, Ch138, ChadSmith, D.O., dirtnonwingfan, FishBurger, KRJoyce1, LUCKYONE, MEAT, mowerman, Pat O'Connor Fan, RATHER B RACING, speedracer40
Claybird33 (Offline)
  #5 4/7/13 3:45 PM
Originally Posted by brian2h:
thanks to everbody who donated the extra dollars picked up an extra 50 bucks for the heat win. it will help pay for some of the stuff brady short tore up when he ran over me will running 2cd in the feature.
Sure enjoyed watching you run the mod feature!! Really enjoyed your post race interview. Glad to see you back in a sprinter. Good luck this year.

Posted via Mobile Device

Clay Franklin
Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #6 4/7/13 4:02 PM
it will help pay for some of the stuff brady short tore up when he ran over me will running 2nd in the feature.
Brian -- I'm pleased that you won the Mod feature, and disappointed that you had electrical problems in the sprint feature -- "Shorted out, ya know"
Wish I'd been there, but I'm too old and fragile for the trip over for a night race this early in the season.
3 Likes: 2HWrench, Claybird33, mowerman
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #7 4/8/13 10:55 AM
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner:
I just want thank everyone involved with the IOW race tonight!!

Thanks D.O. for organizing all the lap sponsors and other awards.

My 2013 race count... 1.

Posted via Mobile Device
Bill we just wish we could have been there, a couple small things holding us up. Glad things turned out well with the car count and the weather letting the fans enjoy a night of racing in honor of a good man.
Now I just hope you arent too warn out today.

Jerry #66j
Spencer Racing
stida.com/HalfMoon
Vukie (Offline)
  #8 4/8/13 3:12 PM
Bland Jr. captures "Bill Gardner IndianaOpenwheel.com Racin' Fest"
http://www.thebraziltimes.com/story/1957074.html
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #9 4/8/13 3:15 PM
Jerry, I feel good right now. Im back home and ready for days 2,3 &4.

My wife doesn't want me posting because the meds I'm on are making me act like a Richard.

Ill probably find something napcar related and fall asleep. Haha.

Posted via Mobile Device

5 Likes: Danny Burton, dirtnonwingfan, mowerman, Mrs G, Pat O'Connor Fan
ChadSmith (Offline)
  #10 4/8/13 5:09 PM
He's 2 for 2 running people over! Ran Stanbrough over at Brownstown!

Posted via Mobile Device