IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #1 11/17/17 8:30 PM
World Of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Car Series 2018 Schedule POSTED
Link - http://www.woosprint.com/schedule

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, motorhead748, TBONE
Rich Mersereau (Offline)
  #2 11/18/17 3:58 PM
Can't wait to see Fairbury, heard lots of good reviews No Hartford or Plymouth
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #3 11/18/17 7:34 PM
Originally Posted by Rich Mersereau:
No Hartford or Plymouth
That will just leave us with more money for the SOD races, Rich.
hoosier race fan (Offline)
  #4 11/18/17 8:39 PM
I think the Hartford race was an SLS promotions event. With the ownership at Hartford possibly changing, they may be waiting to see if a new owner would agree to an event or if the current owners will be back. If they are back, maybe an Outlaws date will be added.
Rich Mersereau (Offline)
  #5 11/18/17 9:43 PM
Well this make one thing official. Mansfield is running a $100,000 to win sprint car race April 27-28 the Outlaws will be in Texas. Interesting.
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #6 11/19/17 5:39 AM
Well this make one thing official. Mansfield is running a $100,000 to win sprint car race April 27-28 the Outlaws will be in Texas. Interesting.
Now that you mentioned that, the All Stars have nothing on the docket for that weekend, and Mansfield is smack dab in the middle of their backyard. Excellent move.
dirtracer74 (Offline)
  #7 11/19/17 10:03 AM
Has anyone seen the full purse for that event? Or is it gonna be like the indoor race at St. Louis where anyone who did not make the A-mains, get nothing? All I can find is the A-main pay-offs.
motorhead748 (Offline)
  #8 11/19/17 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by dirtracer74:
Has anyone seen the full purse for that event? Or is it gonna be like the indoor race at St. Louis where anyone who did not make the A-mains, get nothing? All I can find is the A-main pay-offs.
Seems I saw it somewhere and it mentioned something like 2-$5K to win shows on Friday with different cars in each..
motorhead748 (Offline)
  #9 11/19/17 10:47 AM
Originally Posted by dirtracer74:
Seems I saw it somewhere and it mentioned something like 2-$5K to win shows on Friday with different cars in each..
flatout (Offline)
  #10 11/19/17 10:58 AM
Pretty sure it is 2k to start . The facilities at Mansfield are great, just wish there was a way of widening the track out. Just on the borderline of being too narrow. Maybe push the inside wall and try to gain some space that way.