IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
RACrappieman (Offline)
  #1 7/29/21 11:01 PM
Not impressed with the choice of words Mr. Thorsen used in victory lane this evening.
9 Likes: Black Deuce, Bobv, Charles Nungester, erich45, kinser, progressive22, RedRacer07, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
wildman92 (Offline)
  #2 7/29/21 11:08 PM
Nor the childish threat from Leary about taking revenge on the track. I think we can all agree, not a good look all the way around.

Jen Kelley (she/her)
13 Likes: Bobv, captrat, Charles Nungester, Eatin Dirt, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, kinser, MBoersma, RACrappieman, RedRacer07, Rpracing1, sc17x, WinglessLovers
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #3 7/29/21 11:30 PM
Then you have Mattox running the race of his life. Won heat, running near top ten in A. BLAM *Not by those two but former favorite of mine. Couldn't figure out if I was watching Puttnamville or Portland tonight. It was a Riot.

See you at Bloomington, Need some Ice Creme and a NW race.

Charles Nungester
kinser (Online)
  #4 7/29/21 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by RACrappieman:
Not impressed with the choice of words Mr. Thorsen used in victory lane this evening.
I wasn’t impressed either.
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, tirespinner
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #5 7/29/21 11:48 PM
^Snowflakes^
16 Likes: Beinthecircle, Brewer 14, Chief Wahoo, dkdorkboy, DRFan87, jim goerge, Joekocjan, luckybuc97, MEAT, PAW, racenut69, rmr6nm, skids59, SScott7, tirespinner, trackprep
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #6 7/29/21 11:52 PM
Originally Posted by wildman92:
Nor the childish threat from Leary about taking revenge on the track. I think we can all agree, not a good look all the way around.
Typical Leary there Jen, cheats and gets caught then loses race and threatens to bust azz. My money’s on Thorson in that fight. No contact, clean pass. Some may say he forced Leary up, but he was already riding the rim. Thorson did not force him over the cushion. Yeah not a great look, but have at it boys. Thorson won the f-ing race

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
11 Likes: Hubie48, jim goerge, luckybuc97, opnwhlmnd, oppweld, racenut69, racerfreed, Rpracing1, skids59, spicoli, tirespinner
  #7 7/30/21 12:13 AM
Originally Posted by Rpracing1:
^Snowflakes^
Probably a thousand families there with kids with the last thing they expect over the PA is F bombs.

Charles Nungester
7 Likes: Black Deuce, BrentTFunk, cwfan08, Kart#51, Ken Bonnema, PJ Wright, tirespinner
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #8 7/30/21 12:17 AM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Probably a thousand families there with kids with the last thing they expect over the PA is F bombs.
Chuck,
I did not see you at track, but no one in stands could hear PA. Best wishes!
7 Likes: bighd0522, Blitzman, Hubie48, jim goerge, PAW, skids59, tirespinner
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #9 7/30/21 12:21 AM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Couldn’t hear anything over the PA. Had to watch interview on Flo to hear what he said from where we were sitting. I’m sure those kids have heard worse. Not saying it’s appropriate, but when you take your kids to any sporting events, be it racing, football, baseball you better expect to hear some bad language.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
12 Likes: Charles Nungester, dirt330, Hubie48, jim goerge, Joekocjan, nedra_bahler_835@com, oppweld, rick42, Rpracing1, skids59, tirespinner, trackprep
  #10 7/30/21 12:46 AM
Hey, I get it, He was fired up. Not from just the win but the altercation.

Did not know it wasn't on PA.

Plan on being at Bloomington, Last sprint week I made there was the Beauchamp win.

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: Chief Wahoo, jim goerge, luckybuc97