IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hoosier Hundred Car Count
5/24/10, 3:02 PM   #11
Re: Hoosier Hundred Car Count
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Who's Todd Cain? KANE!

2 members like this post: Jimmydiesel, SPD 37
5/24/10, 4:08 PM   #12
apexonephoto

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by miledirt View Post
34 on this list...

What's Justin Carver's background other than driving for Carl Edwards in this race?
Wings, some nonwing, USCS stuff:http://www.carverracing.com/

5/24/10, 4:58 PM   #13
racerdog45

The new name should be the "Hoosier 50-50" and they should have a 100% drawing at intermission......

2 members like this post: Jimmydiesel, team3521
5/24/10, 10:58 PM   #14
wildthing1h

Were can we get a list of scanner frequencies for the teams.
Posted via Mobile Device

5/25/10, 12:02 AM   #15
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildthing1h View Post
Were can we get a list of scanner frequencies for the teams.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mite havta call USAC office....317-247-5151..........

5/25/10, 4:30 PM   #16
Bostonian

It's going to be one busy week for Bobby Santos III. He's running Thursday night in the Hoosier 100 then Friday night at Stafford Springs CT in his modified ride and then back to Indy for the night before the 500?
So far this season he has a combined 2 wins 2 seconds and 1 tenth place finish in 5 races.
Maybe the Andretti's will need a new driver if DP keeps talking to the press. Hint, hint

5/25/10, 4:55 PM   #17
Kirk Spridgeon

The Hoosier Hundred is Friday. Bobby will be missing it to race Stafford in pursuit of the Mod Tour championship. Still a busy weekend...

5/25/10, 11:31 PM   #18
cecil98

It doesn't matter, the whole division is a joke. Without being part of the IRL points they're nothing more than school buses. We need Helio, Danica etc. backing them in on the mile before they have any credibility.

5/25/10, 11:59 PM   #19
Sprinter56

There could be no Hoosier Hundred like a few years ago and then everyone would ***** about how great it used to be, who cares what the new format is maybe it will be much more interesting, maybe it will suck all I know is it will work out for some of them and wont for others but I'll bet the few guys that are always contenders figure out a way to do it again. I'm pumped about the Indiana State Fairgrounds friday night myself if the promoter trying to spice it up is too much I guess he could've not invested any money in the prestigous event and it could fade into the sunset. sometimes I wonder if people just prefer to talk about the negative aspect of every topic on this board and most likely other events of life

2 members like this post: bus man, Haulerin2deep
5/26/10, 1:13 AM   #20
Russ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprinter56 View Post
There could be no Hoosier Hundred like a few years ago and then everyone would ***** about how great it used to be, who cares what the new format is maybe it will be much more interesting, maybe it will suck all I know is it will work out for some of them and wont for others but I'll bet the few guys that are always contenders figure out a way to do it again. I'm pumped about the Indiana State Fairgrounds friday night myself if the promoter trying to spice it up is too much I guess he could've not invested any money in the prestigous event and it could fade into the sunset. sometimes I wonder if people just prefer to talk about the negative aspect of every topic on this board and most likely other events of life
That's right, blame the fans. It couldn't be USAC and the promoters fault this once great event is fading away. Stupid decisions just like this are the reason the Silver Crown division is in trouble. Spend your money however you want and I'll spend mine how I like. I'll be at Gas City spending half the cash to see twice the show.

2 members like this post: team3521
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hoosier Hundred Car Count