IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thanks Peoria and Big Bill
10/3/11, 10:58 AM   #1
Thanks Peoria and Big Bill
DAD

I would like to take time to thanks the people at Peoria Speedway, their local sponsor's, and "Big Bill" at Speedway Automotive for their sposnorship of the "Al Archdale Memorial Race" at Peoria Speedway last weekend. I understand Thirty nine cars showed up to race from several states including Indiana, Illinoise, Ohio, Wisconsin and several others. I think it is great for a business like Speedway to put their advertising money to work helping Peoria and other small tracks to put on a race like this. I know in the future I'll be spending more money with them, and I'm sure the other racers will also. We need to take care of those who take care of us.

Thanks Dad

A friend of mine said "You should devote 10% of your profits into advertising unless it's a race car."

1 member likes this post: RPM Racecraft
10/3/11, 11:39 AM   #2
TNR22

I agree This was the best run program we have been to for a long time, thanks to Roger and everyone involved in putting this race on it was cool being the headline show at a premier track, we had a great time.
Posted via Mobile Device

10/4/11, 12:55 AM   #3
Re: Thanks Peoria and Big Bill
RoyaltonMiniSprint

I would also like to thank all the people who put this race on and to all the nice people I met and answered any questions I had. Got to finally meet you DAD in person {I'm the guy taking all the pictures } your quite an interesting guy to talk to. Like to congratulate Ryan Broughton on his win. I liked the fact that there were no late models or modifieds there. I hope maybe this event will grow and become a 2 night deal with people coming from further out west and east.

10/4/11, 1:46 AM   #4
eriksfloor2

We were glad to have all of you guys over to our little part of the world. Will have full results up later this week. I thought for the first one it was a big succes and yes dad we can't say enough about our sponsers so lets support them. All of the contigency awards will be sent out in the coming days. We are already talking about next year thinking on non-wing sprints ,lightning sprint national and 600's.
Last edited by eriksfloor2; 10/4/11 at 1:47 AM.

10/4/11, 11:58 PM   #5
RoyaltonMiniSprint

Just my personal opinion but keep the sprint cars away. Track was tacky and fast most of the night. Didn't have any big tire cars to suck all the moisture out of the ground to make it just another dry slick one lane race track. Best mini sprint race I saw all year look forward to the next one.

10/5/11, 12:54 AM   #6
buckshot3448

We had a blast racing agaisnt everyone and the track was excellent. Eric and Roger did a great job and everyhting moved right along. I agree with keeping the sprints away they dry it to much and make the track to dry slick. Midget might not be a bad idea maybe get the powri show back. All in all it was a good time racing with people we dont normally get to race with. We cant wait till next you and congrats to Ryan wish i would of had more for him

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thanks Peoria and Big Bill