IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jackslash.com (Offline)
  #1 4/11/10 6:53 PM
Check out last night's (Saturday) Lawrenceburg Speedway season opener highlights on Jackslash.com!

http://www.jackslash.com/2010/04/11/...ceburg-opener/
9 Likes: Bobv, Bruce Harrison, Dirt Man Bill, I Miss Manzy, Mud Packer, PJ Wright, Sandy Lowe, SprintManDave, STIDA.com
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #2 4/11/10 6:57 PM
wont let me get on jackslash... or anyother website jsut about.. i hate comcast
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #3 4/11/10 7:02 PM
Awesome footage Sean!! Thanks, Dave
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #4 4/11/10 7:29 PM
Great work Slash! Its great to hear drivers comment nicely on the track and I really liked it last night myself, Really wide, Racing top to bottom! For some reason even when it slicks a little bit, The dust don't bother us in the stands much, I think the wall and grandstand just shoot it straight up and over or something but I've never had more than a little dust on me at the track

Good work to the Rudisells, Fishinman, Johnson and Everyone involved and thanks to the racers who put on the show!

Charles Nungester
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #5 4/11/10 9:51 PM
Thanks Charles, Glad you had fun, i know i had a great time seeing my summertime friends at the Burg!!
See you all Saturday night for the USAC Sprints!!!
Dave
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #6 4/11/10 10:16 PM
Great footage. Must have been tough shooting all that from the infield. Looks great though.
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #7 4/11/10 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan:
wont let me get on jackslash... or anyother website jsut about.. i hate comcast
Devon,

I have comcast as well and it comes right up for me. Might try again and see if you can't get on. Great stuff, Sean.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
VSneader2 (Offline)
  #8 4/12/10 8:28 AM
Great footage as always. Nice to be able to the highlights and such when you are stuck at work.
BIGEBUDMAN
  #9 4/12/10 10:19 AM
Great work Sean capturing a great race. thanks for all you do.
cmakin (Offline)
  #10 4/12/10 11:54 AM
Excellent work as usual, Sean.

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.