IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Whose posting updates from Greenwood tonight????
8/12/08, 8:15 PM   #71
Re: Whose posting updates from Greenwood tonight????
1BIGracefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrottleHead View Post
Subtlety was never your strong suit!
I was simply asking how the lady was doing is all. I dont know what I had to be subtle about.

8/12/08, 8:18 PM   #72
Mike McCormick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlydirt View Post
I see Mike's point, both nights now.... I took no offense to his post last night. Fred does really good updates and always keeps them in one post. Thanks Fred!!
Thanks. This along with three PMs I got today kind of says it all to me. People are afraid to mention it because of the treatment they get in response, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrottleHead View Post
I was always told if someone upsets you that much report posts and there is a message you can attach to the report. That's what I did here.

Something to remember in the future.... like those days i chap someone on here over a post I make :wink
And I did just that last night after I was insulted by two of the supposedly "more pleasant" posters here. We'll see if my complaints are taken as seriously as a mob rules are.

8/12/08, 8:24 PM   #73
Onlydirt

I was let down by some of the behavior displayed on here last night and tonight. Its the wolf pack theory Mike, dont drink their Koolaid either.

8/12/08, 8:34 PM   #74
affordableawards

You know if you dont like the way you get updates or dont like people chit chatting go to the races and you wont have to worry about whats going on the computer.Or go to another site and find your updates.

Gene Bedwell

8/12/08, 8:34 PM   #75
1BIGracefan

I can say the 22 cars could be with the cost of fuel to some degree and that some teams didnt have the manpower to help them out this week.

8/12/08, 8:42 PM   #76
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlydirt View Post
I was let down by some of the behavior displayed on here last night and tonight. Its the wolf pack theory Mike, dont drink their Koolaid either.
I am going to reread what I wrote last night but if I said anything that was really rude and insulting I apologize in advance!

8/12/08, 8:48 PM   #77
grandma

Tell her not to be afraid....Robert is the nicest guy in the world and mostly loves his fans. They mean the world to him, but he will tease her for sure that's just him. Sometimes I call him Brat, but Boo Boo is cute. Tell her to tell Robert if he is not nice to her she will sick grandma on him.... Have fun. Grandma

8/12/08, 8:50 PM   #78
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Midgy, Are you going to be the one doing the updates? If so, will they be on page 3 or 6 or as we go? Thank you for all your efforts!! And your accomplice too!!:respect:

8/12/08, 8:50 PM   #79
Joey Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw View Post
You're not exactly the innocent victim, here. Last night you kind of entered the thread, defined how you wanted updates to be done and told everybody to shut up. That's not exactly the Dale Carnegie method.:rolling

Jerry
:applaud::applaud::applaud:

Report this :loser:

8/12/08, 8:51 PM   #80
ThrottleHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandma View Post
Tell her not to be afraid....Robert is the nicest guy in the world and mostly loves his fans. They mean the world to him, but he will tease her for sure that's just him. Sometimes I call him Brat, but Boo Boo is cute. Tell her to tell Robert if he is not nice to her she will sick grandma on him.... Have fun. Grandma
LOL will do! I better be quiet now there's more people getting mad. Enjoy the race!

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Whose posting updates from Greenwood tonight????