Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Keith Kuntz Motorsports
12/21/18, 1:02 PM   #21
Re: Keith Kuntz Motorsports
brsteg

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midget98 View Post
It's first come first served as long as your check clears. I find it funny that so many people are interested in KKM's roster when it really is just a list of who has the money to afford to be on it. If his driver roster was about talent, it would include the likes of Tyler Courtney, Dave Darland, T-Mez. Those names won't be on his list anytime soon though.
It'd be really cool if KKM could put DD in a car for the Chili Bowl. I wouldn't expect a full season with Dave knowing how the bread is buttered, but making room for him at the big one.. that'd be pretty cool.

1 member likes this post: flagboy55
12/21/18, 2:17 PM   #22
scottyCbus

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 18

I can tell you all this The Best Race of the Year in 2018 for this guy was The BC39 and I'm not a big fan of midgets per say! Love Sprint cars Non-Wing or Wing but the BC39 was the best race I saw this year. They busted there butts to make it happen. Just think how awesome it would have been had they got to run the alphabet soup like they planned! It was just pure magic even without that! Heaven forbid we tell a guy like Keith how to run his team! Haters are always gonna hate. If they can field 10 cars then more power to them. Every great racer had to start some place and if they are lucky enough to start out with a great team like KKM well that's gotta fell pretty good!

12/21/18, 7:28 PM   #23
Jonr

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
The Rip the Fence podcast just had an episode with Kieth Kunz. Go listen to it, he explains some of this well. I perhaps am in the minority but I like what they do and the quality of product they put on the track. I think it’s raised the quality of midget racing as a whole
I just listened to the PodCast, and it was a great episode. I think a lot of the people who are hating on KKM would change their tune if they knew of the history. He tells the story that in the early years of KKM that it was a struggle to make the business work. Anyone who has missed house payments because of his race team is someone that is dedicated to the sport. I would defiantly recommend everyone to listen to the Podcast. It was very entertaining.

12/21/18, 9:41 PM   #24
EDEMOTORSPORTS

If people would really look into what you get as a driver if you race for KKM. For one you get the best Equiptment, crew, owners, technology, media attention & not to mention being associated with some of the top companies in Motorsports. We have raced all over the country and had some of the best drivers wheel our cars and there’s no way we could supply the quality of equipment and have ALL the resources that KKM has any cheaper than the kids pay to drive for KKM. I figure it would be twice as much to field the quality of equipment each race and to be able to follow two different series across the U.S. Whether it’s Clauson, KKM, Petry or any other major team they offer something that most parents couldn’t afford otherwise.

12/21/18, 9:51 PM   #25
kundog

One thing about everyone that has posted on here is that they follow Midget racing and for that I want to say thank you and hope to see you at the race track

12/21/18, 10:34 PM   #26
Joe T

Race Count This Year: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tspilly View Post
Maybe someday he will have 10 sprint cars at a race.
No, no way. KK will only bring midgets.

1 member likes this post: #1Brad Kuhn Fan
12/21/18, 10:54 PM   #27
jim goerge

I"ve noticed that every driver that steps in to the cars of KKM,Clauson, Petry every one of them are what I call Gassers The pedal is matted no matter the track ,conditions ,whatever they are standing on the gas, I think that also plays into weather they get the ride or not besides havimg money

12/21/18, 11:17 PM   #28
Keith Kuntz Motorsports
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe T View Post
No, no way. KK will only bring midgets.
I'm Sure the DOG himself will attest...he mita Run all 3 USAC Top Touring Series @ one time or another on Same Nite!!...but I mite be Mistaken.. sayn Bcides Midgets...hes only Run Multiple WINGED SPRINT Cars on same nite Card..a couple times!!..what saya Keith!!..

12/21/18, 11:35 PM   #29
kundog

We have supported all three divisions with 35 USAC sprint car wins and two silver crown wins 👍

12/22/18, 4:22 AM   #30
jdull99

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
I"ve noticed that every driver that steps in to the cars of KKM,Clauson, Petry every one of them are what I call Gassers The pedal is matted no matter the track ,conditions ,whatever they are standing on the gas, I think that also plays into weather they get the ride or not besides havimg money
Some guys (not me...lol) have won races not just standing on only the gas tho...
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Keith Kuntz Motorsports