IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Bill Angel (Offline)
  #1 8/18/21 8:49 PM
I logged on and had a terrible picture with Firestick. I reset everything no help. I logged in to Flo with my phone which is connected to the same router because I have no cell signal at home. The reception is near perfect cast to the same TV. Scratching my head.
Dick Monahan (Offline)
  #2 8/18/21 10:12 PM
Flo was perfect for me, but i don't ever need to see another pursuit race.
10 Likes: flagboy55, jdull99, Ken Bonnema, progressive22, RedRacer07, rick42, Russ, spicoli, tirespinner, Tom23
RHR (Offline)
  #3 8/18/21 10:30 PM
It was good on our roku.
2 Likes: tirespinner, Will Shunk
The Old Coyote (Offline)
  #4 8/19/21 8:52 AM
Originally Posted by Dick Monahan:
Flo was perfect for me, but i don't ever need to see another pursuit race.
Dick, I'm with you on the pursuit race thing.

Real Race Cars Don't Have Fenders!
Ed
3 Likes: jdull99, RedRacer07, tirespinner
RedRacer07 (Offline)
  #5 8/19/21 9:29 AM
Originally Posted by The Old Coyote:
Dick, I'm with you on the pursuit race thing.
Agree
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #6 8/19/21 11:17 AM
I’m with you guys. No fan of the gimmicks that includes king of the hill they use at Smackdown. That said it wasn’t awful last night. Does anyone know if there was a mechanical issue on Cummins car? It didn’t look like he was too far sideways not to save it
revjimk (Offline)
  #7 8/19/21 3:03 PM
I was gonna ask how people felt about that "Pursuit" thing.... I'm guessing it might have been entertaining live, cause you can throw your neck out watching all the hot shoes in back, but on Flo you missed all that action. I've mentioned this before, another of the many reasons why live is better, but for this kind of a race, it was almost pointless to watch streaming...
The other thing was that stopping every 5 laps seemed pretty lame....
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #8 8/19/21 4:03 PM
I thought the pursuit race was good the first year. Having 10 cars taken out in the first lap hurt. As far as gimmicks I will take a King of the Hill to determine a starting line up over a blind draw dash any day. Those dashes are usually just a glorified hot lap session.
2 Likes: MBoersma, Will Shunk
Therealether (Offline)
  #9 8/19/21 7:00 PM
Most times that's internet speed/congestion. Reset your router and modem
Hubie48 (Offline)
  #10 8/19/21 7:10 PM
Look at the bright side, you don't have to listen to the announcers!