IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum





Register! Forgot Password?
Post Reply
rg1 (Offline)
  #11 8/16/16 3:58 PM
For 8/24
RR - Hoosier Med or AR mc3
Other 3 corners are open.

#GYATK4BC
Likes: JarrettFarms73
Josh Spencer (Offline)
  #12 8/16/16 7:22 PM
Originally Posted by hairracer44:
What is the tire rule, not sure I have tires to run. All I have are some right rear Hoosiers and the rest are American Racer. If it is a RR Rule I can probably figure it out if it all 4 I'm most likely not going to be able to figure it out.
Spencer Racing will help you out with tires if you need them to run. Just send me a message. Hope to see everyone there!

Josh Spencer
18 Likes: 34racer, BrentTFunk, cleatziff, davidm, dickster, hairracer44, i love dirt track racing, jerrydt, JK, KKRfan-Thralls, mowerman, mtek56, Mudslinger, rapid robert, snow white 33, SPRINTCAR, stanbrough4presidentgo53, TQ97
K9Racer (Online)
  #13 8/16/16 8:23 PM
RG 1 where did you find that info. Not trying to argue, just unable to verify. Thank You.

Ray Kenens
Likes: Dirtfan
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #14 8/16/16 8:28 PM
Originally Posted by rg1:
For 8/24
RR - Hoosier Med or AR mc3
Other 3 corners are open.

#GYATK4BC
I'm sure some people differ with me but....for this one time why not do away with the tire rule and let racers run what they have, Hoosiers, American Racers, Good Years, yes there are still some around.
Its about honoring Bryan which we're all for, make it an open tire rule, should bring more participants.JMO

Dan Hetser


"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
4 Likes: Backitin, hairracer44, K9Racer, tirespinner
hairracer44 (Offline)
  #15 8/16/16 8:38 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
I'm sure some people differ with me but....for this one time why not do away with the tire rule and let racers run what they have, Hoosiers, American Racers, Good Years, yes there are still some around.
I'm with you, I also think the AR MC3 and the Hoosier Medium are a fair match if they wanted to go that way.
2 Likes: Dirtfan, tirespinner
rg1 (Offline)
  #16 8/16/16 8:59 PM
Ray,
It is listed on our website at the following link.
Thanks - Rob Goodman
http://kokomospeedway.net/bryan-clau...ife/#more-1738
4 Likes: hairracer44, i love dirt track racing, Josh Spencer, K9Racer
farriswheel (Offline)
  #17 8/17/16 11:57 AM
So, as a race fan that cannot get off of work for Wednesday's event, but would hate to miss the spectacle that I'm certain it will be, I would love if there was some way to get a live stream of the race. I know those kinds of things take time, money, and resources, but it's an idea!
5 Likes: hairracer44, i love dirt track racing, racer65, tirespinner, t_inmyface
newracefan123 (Offline)
  #18 8/17/16 12:00 PM
Will there be extra seating? As I can imagine this is going to be a huge fan base event.
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, i love dirt track racing, mowerman, tirespinner
hairracer44 (Offline)
  #19 8/17/16 1:39 PM
Originally Posted by farriswheel:
So, as a race fan that cannot get off of work for Wednesday's event, but would hate to miss the spectacle that I'm certain it will be, I would love if there was some way to get a live stream of the race. I know those kinds of things take time, money, and resources, but it's an idea!
I have at least one friend in Vegas asking how they can see this race. Make a live stream pay preview and donate the proceeds to Bryan's favorite charity or his Family.
4 Likes: Bobv, davidm, farriswheel, tirespinner
CTtoPA (Offline)
  #20 8/17/16 2:56 PM
I think a live stream would be a great idea if there are people able to put it together in such a short amount of time. The WoO Sprints have a gap between their 8/21 show in WI and their 8/26 show in ND. Maybe they can work something out with DirtVision.
Likes: tirespinner
Post Reply