IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #21 10/18/12 4:41 PM
They did it to Kevin Thomas over just words said.

Posted via Mobile Device
3 Likes: jim goerge, pavement#23, tim brown
dusty tracks (Offline)
  #22 10/18/12 6:52 PM
they must have forgot that he trashed 2 cars!!!
Sprintcarfanatic (Offline)
  #23 10/18/12 7:47 PM
I wasn't there (At the hearing) but remember what I said & got hammered for by Funk & Vukie???
Sprinterfan, Would Levi's season been over If this didn't happen. If his neck was that bad it should have been taken care of earlier because all it would have taken is a wrong hit or bump & he could have been in a wheel chair or dead.
Ya all don't seem so hip on ol Tony all of a sudden.
PJ Wright (Offline)
  #24 10/18/12 8:00 PM
In defense of USAC, let me say...ummm....well.....ummm, gee look at the time, gotta run.
7 Likes: 21xdirtbusters, Eldora Three, I Miss Manzy, Midget 89, Mud Packer, speed bump, tim brown
TommyTipover (Offline)
  #25 10/18/12 8:04 PM
Don't spend the money all in one place Kevin Miller

Posted via Mobile Device
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #26 10/18/12 8:05 PM
Originally Posted by Mud Packer:
I doubt it.
Stranger things have happened Mike!

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
Tumey's 55 (Offline)
  #27 10/18/12 8:17 PM
Originally Posted by Sprintcarfanatic:
I wasn't there (At the hearing) but remember what I said & got hammered for by Funk & Vukie???
Sprinterfan, Would Levi's season been over If this didn't happen. If his neck was that bad it should have been taken care of earlier because all it would have taken is a wrong hit or bump & he could have been in a wheel chair or dead.
Ya all don't seem so hip on ol Tony all of a sudden.
Not sure what your point is. If you are saying the USAC penalty is why he ended his season, that doesn't make any sense. The penalty was just reversed, if his neck was not the issue then he could have kept racing and been in the thick of the points battle. Perhaps his neck issue progressively got worse and finally reached the point where surgery had to be done, as was reported. I think the black helicopters should remain in the hanger.
Sprintcarfanatic (Offline)
  #28 10/18/12 8:46 PM
Tumey's 55, There were a few apparently that knew Levi had neck issue's but I didn't & I'm sure some others didn't know about the neck until after this happened at Kokomo.
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #29 10/18/12 9:35 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
Stranger things have happened Mike!
I guess my hint of sarcasm missed badly. I agree totally.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
SDHill89 (Offline)
  #30 10/18/12 10:04 PM
USAC has a Chief Appellate Judge and a USAC Court of Appeals?
2 Likes: JON'S MOM, koolaid89