IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > RIP Jason Souderette...
12/2/13, 7:13 PM   #21
Re: RIP Jason Souderette...
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Have to admit when I came in from working in the Man Cave (Garage) and read this on FB. My Heart Broke.

Met him briefly several times at the track but he was out of the hospital for a short time during the Hoffman Fish Fry and I talked with him a bunch and you could tell right away how likable and positive he was about the whole thing. Even talked about maybe if things went well having the car out for a race or two by end of the year *With a different driver*. Anyway kept track of things, attended the benefit at the Burg and participated and many family and friends were there *Including Racing Family* and I'm sure not just himself but others were helped by including http://bethematch.org/ as I seen several people getting tested as possible Marrow Donors.

He had the Transplant and things seemed to be going pretty good and then I didn't hear anything till about Halloween when he posted a pic of himself being back in the *CLINK* But said it wasn't a relapse but complications. Hadn't heard anything till I seen the tributes on FB Today

All My sympathy's to the family, and prayers of comfort to them and his close friends.

Chuck, also sending prayers for Bill Gardner and everyone battling some form of the C word.

12/2/13, 7:20 PM   #22
sprint28

What a shame Rip jason condolences to friends and family

12/2/13, 8:02 PM   #23
i love dirt track racing

Wow. I will say a prayer for jason and his family and all the great race fans that make this a family. Thanks to the burg for the all the great things that you did for him and family and race fans. I will have my 44 shirt on tommorow .

12/2/13, 9:12 PM   #24
SprintManDave

I am so sorry to hear this sad news.Prayers to his family and friends. He will be missed.

12/2/13, 9:37 PM   #25
suzuki756

Horrible news. These are one of best families in our sport. I am really sorry to here this . RIP 44

12/2/13, 10:00 PM   #26
Agentry10

Me and jason raced very hard at paragon speedway it was alot of fun he made me earn my first feature win great guy deepest sympathy from the whole gentry family

12/3/13, 5:38 AM   #27
Russ

Unbelieveably sad news, Jason was one of the nicest guys I've ever met in all my years hanging around the track. Everytime I see the number 44 I will think of you. Rest in peace my friend.

Russ Ford

12/3/13, 4:54 PM   #28
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Sad news indeed. Condolences to his family and friends. RIP Jason.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

12/3/13, 5:02 PM   #29
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Condolences to Jason's family and friends.

12/4/13, 8:43 AM   #30
Gregg

Visitation Saturday 10AM:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/cin...&pid=168327086

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > RIP Jason Souderette...