IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank you all from Spencer racing
10/18/14, 11:17 AM   #1
Thank you all from Spencer racing
Jerry Spencer

Had a rough start to the night when Josh got on the bike and hurt his tailbone and ankle finished the night out by holding on tight.

Want to thank all the fans that follow Josh and stop in to offer support good or bad night.

Huge thank you to everyone that stops in at the Halfmoon, we get you there then Chris and his staff keep you comming back.

All the drivers that are like family to us, thank you all.

Tom Chalk, Jeff Donnelson, Monty Edison, Jeff Claxton, Scott Benic, Jon Stanbrough, Dave Darland, Justin Grant (and crew) Scotty Weir, Jeff Walker, Tony Jarrett (and family) Brett Bowman, Frank and Jill Daigh you are the best, from the smile to the bright shirts you are a fan that has opened your wallet for a bunch of drivers to help keep them going. I know I have missed someone and I am sorry but these people come to mind when it comes to getting us thru this season as it has been a rough one with everything going on on and off the track with Josh and the baby.

And again the fans that have stuck by us good or bad.

Chris at Halfmoon what can you say, he and his family have become part of our family from his mom and dad to the new crew chief Chris's youngest Katie that loves Josh and the sport of Sprint Car Racing, Katie always has the biggest smile on her face when she is at the track and you can tell she loves every min. she is there.

Colescotts Mobil 1 Brent you like the other sponsor have made this year easier.

Simpson Saftey, Hoosier Tire, Butler Built Seats ( Best and Safest seat out there in our opinion) Tom Chalk (you want parts Tom is right there for you,Tom has been our friend for a long time and at times he kept us going when it would have been parked without him) Jeff Claxton (Best Motor builder around again our )opinion) Keco Coatings 1/800/336keco.(Marti and Mike nicest people around) stida.com Waterman Racing compontents, Mag Tech, Jeff Donelson, what can you say this guy and his family stand next to Josh and like the others helps anytime we need it. These people are family to us and are what makes Spencer racing able to be at the track without them we would not be buying a pitpass.

The staff at the Kokomo Speedway, from the pretty smile at sign in to the track prep, food , 50/50 to payoff window to the crew calling the race in our opinion there is no better family in the United States

Big thank you to all the people that do not want to be mentioned but want to be a part of our success you know who you are, thank you

Josh ended up 4th at Gas City and 7th at Kokomo as you all know this is no easy feat, racing with the best drivers in the world plus all the stress Josh and Shannon have been under with the baby makes the stats even that much better.

One more time thank you all for making 2014 a decent year, looking forward to 2015 and stepping things up with more racing more race tracks and as alway more friends down the road.

From all of us at Spencer Racing Be Safe and tell them you love them while you can.

Jerry #66j
stida.com / Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery / Colescotts Mobil 1
www.joshspencer.com and on Facebook @ Spencer Racing
Last edited by Jerry Spencer; 10/18/14 at 11:24 AM.

10/18/14, 2:52 PM   #2
i love dirt track racing

Thanks Spencer Racing for all the great things your team does for us race fans. Halfmoon is a great restaurant and brewery (kokomomoster rocks ). We bring a group of fans from burg area every Sunday for racing at kokomo and stop by Halfmoon and have some lunch. We would love to see you're racing team run at the burg next year.

10/18/14, 3:47 PM   #3
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

The Morgans are proud to support Spencer Racing. Looking forward to what 2015 brings both on and off the track!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10/18/14, 3:52 PM   #4
Re: Thank you all from Spencer racing
I Miss Manzy

Jerry, it's teams like yours that are the backbone of our sport. Have a great off season and I'll see you next year.

10/18/14, 7:21 PM   #5
Great Scott

Race Count This Year: 48
Race Count Last Year: 63

We should be thanking Jerry, Josh, and everyone associated with Spencer Racing. It's really easy to root for and support such a family oriented team. This sport is what it is because of teams just like yours. Best wishes in 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10/18/14, 9:09 PM   #6
Danny Burton

We went to Chuck E. Cheese tonight. I wore my Josh Spencer t-shirt. (The Sword Man--Landon--wore his Winchester 400 t-shirt.)

Jerry, tell Chris we need a Half Moon down here.

Thanks to Jerry, Sarah and the whole Spencer family for all you do.

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

10/20/14, 12:24 PM   #7
scottyCbus

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 18

Thanks Spencer Racing for all you do for us fans! You guys are a class act! Its always nice to see you guys and we love to stop by your trailer. Thank you Halfmoon restaurant for the great food. See you guys in 2015. Have a great off season!
Last edited by scottyCbus; 10/20/14 at 12:25 PM.

10/20/14, 12:25 PM   #8
MIKE HEIMEL

What a post !!! Shows the fans and sponsors how much appreciated that they are !! Good uck next year and have a great off season !

10/20/14, 2:21 PM   #9
tntbusco

The Spencer family is what local short track racing is all about. All the family working together (extended included). It's a joy to read about them and how they treat their fans and sponsors. There is a reason they have so many of each. My biggest regret of this year is not meeting them in person and buying a t-shirt from them. I have just been diagnosed with terminal cancer and probably won't make next season. I have been inspired by your stories and am praying that things get better and you get all you deserve.

10/20/14, 4:35 PM   #10
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntbusco View Post
The Spencer family is what local short track racing is all about. All the family working together (extended included). It's a joy to read about them and how they treat their fans and sponsors. There is a reason they have so many of each. My biggest regret of this year is not meeting them in person and buying a t-shirt from them. I have just been diagnosed with terminal cancer and probably won't make next season. I have been inspired by your stories and am praying that things get better and you get all you deserve.
PM Jerry your t shirt size and address. I'll pay for it

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank you all from Spencer racing