cowboyhar69

http://www.nationalspeedsportnews.co...t-games-slate/

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy

1 member likes this post: Flatrightrear
10/22/14, 5:35 PM   #2
Re: USAC 2015 Florida dates
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

You knew when this was going to be as soon as the dates for the East Bay Ronald Laney Memorial races were released. Same three days. The Laney Memorial is going to be an ASCS National event this year. Sure would be nice if there could be some cooperation so those of us driving a 1000 miles or more could have two consecutive weekends in western Florida.

Thanks for letting us know, Tim. Honestly, I don't know what we would do without all the good information you are kind enough to post on here. I really appreciate all you do throughout the year.
Last edited by dirtnonwingfan; 10/22/14 at 5:36 PM.

10/22/14, 7:55 PM   #3
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtnonwingfan View Post
Thanks for letting us know, Tim. Honestly, I don't know what we would do without all the good information you are kind enough to post on here. I really appreciate all you do throughout the year.
He posts different kinds of information on his Facebook page....... Even more informative there at times

10/23/14, 10:02 AM   #4
Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtnonwingfan View Post
You knew when this was going to be as soon as the dates for the East Bay Ronald Laney Memorial races were released. Same three days. The Laney Memorial is going to be an ASCS National event this year. Sure would be nice if there could be some cooperation so those of us driving a 1000 miles or more could have two consecutive weekends in western Florida.

If you're looking for consecutive weekends of racing in Feb the Outlaws race at Volusia the 13th,14th and 15th. Then USAC the next weekend at Ocala. I know you mentioned western Florida but Volusia is actually closer to Ocala than Eastbay.

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, mc/rider
10/23/14, 5:17 PM   #5
BrentTFunk

I love the track at East Bay, but I prefer Volusia as far as everything else

1 member likes this post: i love dirt track racing
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC 2015 Florida dates