IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

View Poll Results: I will get involved in Racesaver class based on...
Payout and strict enforcment of the rules. 33 32.04%
An even distibution of payout (much less to winner) and stict enforcment of the rules. 22 21.36%
Do not bring Racesaver sprints to Indiana. 48 46.60%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Potential 2015 RACESAVER participants Poll
10/15/14, 11:12 AM   #51
grumpy racer

Here you go boys pay 6000 to win 600 to start you will have 50 cars and can run only 1 support class. I'll buy 2 motors today. The 305 has a place in racing but it is not going to pay what all you want it to. This is a starter class compare payout to minisprints this would be more in line. I have enough old parts for a starter car to get a young guy going but here's what people don't get it's one thing to build a car its another to race it. Start adding spares you will crash fact. need stager tires and wheels it all adds up not to mention wings. I hope this all works out but as I see all the time people saying they will build and really doing it are far between. This could be good for 410 and USAC in more than 1 way you may not get to see them all time so when they are around you better go. Good luck to the new guys in 305s hope you can move up to 410 someday we will welcome you.

4 members like this post: cantc4mud, hbmundy, HurstBros0, kcarm92
10/17/14, 8:55 PM   #52
Re: Potential 2015 RACESAVER participants Poll
thunderracing91

Here is what we run at 34 raceway in West Burlington, IA. Similar to Knoxville 305 rules only we run wet sump. Car count is anywhere from 20-24 most nights. Had 31 cars for the 1st annual 305 sprint nationals this year.

http://www.34raceway.com/wp-content/...ART-update.pdf

www.34raceway.com

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Potential 2015 RACESAVER participants Poll