IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Mason902 (Offline)
  #1 4/17/18 10:07 PM
10th Annual No Way Out 40

$10,000 to Win, $400 to Start (NO ENTRY FEE)

One of the Largest Non Sanction Sprint Race in the Country

Sunshine and Dirt track action is hitting the Hoosier State this Friday night April 20th at the Brownstown Speedway!

We’ve had 9 great years of this event and we are excited to present the 10th Annual paying $10,000 to win. We dedicate this race to the memories of legends, “The Rocket” Jesse Hockett and 2 time Champ Bryan Clauson! It takes the support of great race fans to put on great events and you all have made this a spectacle to be proud of.

We will do everything in our power to roll the Sprint feature by 10pm.

Safe travels and can’t wait to see you on Friday!

-Mason Fleetwood
Co-Promotor
36 Likes: Al Pierce, bigq11, Bill May, billw, Bobv, BrentTFunk, Built-N-Stagger, Charles Nungester, davidm, dirt330, Dirtfan, Eatin Dirt, fishnman, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, itsanonwingthing, Jbaldwin, kcarm92, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, MIKE HEIMEL, minispeed, motorhead748, nathans1012, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan, Paul Westfall, PAW, racegal, racenut69, ronmil, scottyCbus, Simon_says17, speed bump, stealth43k, Will Shunk
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #2 4/18/18 10:29 PM
I'll be there Mason as I've supported all but a couple of the NWO's and it wasn't because I didn't want too on the ones i missed.

Charles Nungester
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #3 4/19/18 6:15 AM
Hope you have a good turn out. No way I can make it after work. Just too much traffic at that time. Hard to reschedule a perfect date. Hope it goes well.