IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Geoff Styner update - donations
6/22/13, 2:02 AM   #11
Re: Geoff Styner update - donations
darnall

Quote:
Originally Posted by traviskart View Post
You would not believe how many times I have been turned down trying to help drivers not all drivers do but most do turn $$ down here in Florida, so I help a young driver up in PA with tires instead of helping the locals. Not long a go I offered to buy 2 tires but driver wanted 3 so I said NO.
This is just mind boggling to me...next time you want to help somebody who will appreciate the help get in touch with me....but I already have STIDA so I would rather you find somebody that needs STIDA and help them get it as opposed to buying me tires...on behalf of those of us who have to watch every penny, thank you for helping anybody get to the track in any capacity.

2 members like this post: sprintracer82, traviskart
6/23/13, 9:09 PM   #12
weirracing

I don't understand why anyone would turn down free insurance set us up we never turn down help with our racing and safety first you cant replace a life you can replace a car

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

6/24/13, 2:44 PM   #13
Re: Geoff Styner update - donations
traviskart

Race Count This Year: 25
Race Count Last Year: 40+

I wish I could help every racer but I have found a 19yr old rookie driver that wants some help and did not even think twice about saying yes. So I will be sending a check to Stida this week for his insurance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirracing View Post
I don't understand why anyone would turn down free insurance set us up we never turn down help with our racing and safety first you cant replace a life you can replace a car

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Geoff Styner update - donations