IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
SprintManDave (Offline)
  #21 2/7/14 11:55 PM
Thoughts and Prayers to Don and his Family.
E.P. (Offline)
  #22 2/8/14 5:03 PM
Sorry to hear the news. If character and honesty were drugs used to combat this type of illness he would be healed already. Good guy - great family. Get well soon.

Eric B. Pethtel
3 Likes: FishBurger, ossuks, racephoto1
coxie bowman (Offline)
  #23 2/9/14 4:09 PM
I've known the Kenyons since '66 and have never had any harsh words with them. The years that they won the NAMARS championships were without confrontation. Don was always first in my book, along with Mel.
Perfect gentlemen through and through.

Good luck to Don, he'll have a long and hard journey ahead of him but with the many, many prayers that all are saying for him, I'm sure he'll pull through.

Respectfully, Jack Calabrase
3 Likes: billwill7, Pat O'Connor Fan, racephoto1
Tony Barhorst (Offline)
  #24 2/9/14 6:12 PM
I was introduced to the Kenyon family by Jack Calabrase, and I have marveled at their integrity, hard work, and willingness to work together with teams in the sport since.

This hard work ethic will serve Don well again as he enters this battle. All the best to Don, family and team.

Tony Barhorst
www.rumbleseries.com
2 Likes: coxie bowman, EPSpeed
team3521 (Offline)
  #25 2/10/14 10:51 AM
Any news on how Dons surgery went?
USSA Racer (Offline)
  #26 2/10/14 12:10 PM
Spoke with Don Sunday Afternoon. Surgery went well and they cut him loose from the hospital a day early. He sounds good. Smiles all around.
25 Likes: coxie bowman, davidm, dirtball, Gregg, Isaac Chapple Racing, John P Huss, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, MIDGETRACER11, Mud Packer, Pat O'Connor Fan, PatrickMead#13, PJ Wright, racegal, racephoto1, racing2bwithu2, Ray3, ronmil, ryderrocket19, sprint18, SprintManDave, sprintracer82, team3521, Tony74, TQ29m