IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank You - Bill Gardner Sprintacular
7/3/22, 2:01 PM   #1
Thank You - Bill Gardner Sprintacular
Mrs G
Administrator

It seems unreal that it’s been 8 years since Bill passed, and last night we wrapped up the 8th Annual Bill Gardner Sprintacular in his honor!

He wanted nothing more than to see the sport that he loved thrive, and for local tracks to be supported. He also had a dream of a big two-day event at his home track. This weekend was the perfect culmination of both!

Joe and Jill Spiker and the Lincoln Park Speedway track personnel have worked tirelessly to make this event bigger and better every year. Countless hours of work and preparation went into this event, and there simply aren’t words to express my gratitude!

The stands were full of fans, friends and family, and drivers showed up and showed out with great racing both nights! The sacrifices these teams and their families endure for our enjoyment is unfathomable. My family and I thank you all for your sacrifices and support!

Special thanks to the following:
✅Emily Gilley at Gilley’s Welding & Fabrication for feature trophies
✅High Side Design for feature winner decals
✅MMSA - Midwest Mini Sprint Association
✅Midwest Sprint Car Series
✅USAC Racing
✅Jeff VanHorn, Van Horn Tint & Accessories for victory lane and memorial banners

Lastly, regardless of your favorite class, driver, sanctioning body or “home” track, just get out and support!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank You - Bill Gardner Sprintacular