IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
PIT CART (Offline)
  #11 10/6/14 12:42 PM
Took a vacation day Saturday so I can do the double. Where do campers park at waynesfield and any good shortcuts to the big e? First time to visit WRP and really looking forward to it.
double checkered (Offline)
  #12 10/6/14 5:31 PM
There is plenty of space for campers. Most end up by the concession stand by the main entrance.
The best way to Eldora is to leave the racetrack and turn right on Waynesfield Road head south. The first stop sign you come to is Route 33. Turn right. Take that to Celina. I think it turns into route 29. Turn left on south main street in Celina. That is Route 127. Follow to Northstar Fort loramie road (about 17 miles) There is a sign for Eldora at traffic light. Turn right Follow that road. Will be a sharpe 90 degree left then take immediate right. Race track will be on your left at top of hill.

Jeremy
2 Likes: dkdorkboy, PIT CART
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #13 10/6/14 5:49 PM
Take 33 West to Celina Exit at Rt 29. 29 zigs and zags through celina on the north side of the lake. Follow it all the way to 118 south, Make sure you see the sign, It basically is just a OHIO 118 with a arrow. You'll probably overshoot and have to turn around 118 will take you smack past the ballroom. Whole trips about 60 miles or so. You could do the 127 south to Northstar way, Theres just a extra zig and zag in there.

Charles Nungester
PIT CART (Offline)
  #14 10/6/14 5:54 PM
Thank you
duel (Offline)
  #15 10/7/14 10:36 AM
My first time to WRP this Friday too. Then onto Rossburg. Where did the summer go?
WRP DK (Offline)
  #16 10/7/14 9:31 PM
You won't be disappointed with the WRP show....
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, duel, racing2bwithu2
dkdorkboy (Offline)
  #17 10/8/14 4:11 PM
Should be rolling in about 1 to start the tailgate festivities.

Ancient wise man say man who get into race for free never see bad race.
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, i love dirt track racing, racing2bwithu2, WRP DK
Sprintcarfanatic (Offline)
  #18 10/8/14 5:33 PM
Sounds like if you are "Rolling" in the festivities has already started !!!!!!
Kman71 (Offline)
  #19 10/8/14 6:32 PM
Can you bring beer into the track ?
dkdorkboy (Offline)
  #20 10/8/14 7:04 PM
Originally Posted by Kman71:
Can you bring beer into the track ?
Yes!!

Ancient wise man say man who get into race for free never see bad race.