IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Kokomo grand prix live on speed shift tv this saturday
4/6/17, 7:00 PM   #1
Usac: Kokomo grand prix live on speed shift tv this saturday
admin

4/6/17 6:47 PM KOKOMO GRAND PRIX LIVE ON SPEED SHIFT TV THIS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY

More...

KOKOMO GRAND PRIX LIVE ON SPEED SHIFT TV THIS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY

This weekend’s “Kokomo Grand Prix” featuring the USAC Midget National Championship and Kokomo Sprint Cars will be streamed LIVE on http://www.SpeedShiftTV.com/ on both Saturday and Sunday night, April 8-9.

The event will feature two complete shows for both the midgets and sprint cars on each night and a deep field with strong, heavy-hitters will be aiming to grab the series’ outdoor season opener, including Justin Grant who, just last month, captured his first career USAC National Midget victory indoors at the Southern Illinois Center in Du Quoin.

Grant’s CMR teammate, Shane Golobic, will also be a contender after finishing right behind him at Du Quoin.* Arizona’s Jerry Coons, Jr. and Indiana’s Dave Darland are two of the most decorated drivers in the history of the United States Auto Club and both know their way around Kokomo in any type of car they get behind the wheel of.

Defending series champion Tanner Thorson got off to a rough start in Du Quoin with a 21st place result, but hopes to rebound at Kokomo along with Keith Kunz/Curb-Agajanian Motorsports teammates Spencer Bayston and a trio of first-time win-seekers Ryan Robinson, Holly Shelton and series rookie Tanner Carrick.

Oklahoma’s Brady Bacon got his first career USAC National Midget win at Kokomo way back in 2006 while Arizona’s Chad Boat led much of the series’ most recent appearance at the track in June of 2016.

Another driver who has found his groove early on in 2017 is Chris Windom.* The Canton, Illinois native swept a pair of event’s last weekend in USAC’s AMSOIL National Sprint Car and Silver Crown divisions at Lawrenceburg, Ind. and Terre Haute, Ind., respectively.* Windom won the most recent Midget feature at the track, a Midwest Regional event, at last October’s “Kokomo Klash.”

A one-day pass to view the “Kokomo Grand Prix” on Speed Shift TV is just $24.95 while a pass for both nights of action is available for the discounted price of $44.95.

Cars hit the track at 5:30pm each night.* Fans worldwide who are unable to make it to Kokomo Speedway in-person this Saturday and Sunday can witness the “Kokomo Grand Prix” LIVE on http://www.SpeedShiftTV.com/.* And the following day, you can catch the race on-demand at http://www.Loudpedal.TV/.

4/6/17, 7:53 PM   #2
chathamracefan

How is the quality of speedshift.tv. I've never used theirs before.

4/6/17, 9:17 PM   #3
Lincoln Chapple

Quote:
Originally Posted by chathamracefan View Post
How is the quality of speedshift.tv. I've never used theirs before.
Top shelf.

1 member likes this post: cornerthree
4/7/17, 10:31 AM   #4
billw

Only thing I don't like about speedshift is there announcer..would much rather be listening to the track/series announcer but the video is good and reliable

4/8/17, 7:13 PM   #5
illiNOISE

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw View Post
Only thing I don't like about speedshift is there announcer..would much rather be listening to the track/series announcer but the video is good and reliable
Not on my end, as the usual PPV glitches and freezes have reared their head again.

4/8/17, 7:37 PM   #6
Kellen Conover

Speedshift announced the issue is on their side. They posted a link and are broadcasting via YouTube.

4/8/17, 7:48 PM   #7
illiNOISE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellen Conover View Post
Speedshift announced the issue is on their side. They posted a link and are broadcasting via YouTube.
Except that I get a message that says "Live Events not supported on this client." I am familiar with the old "Hot laps
pay $0." But I apparently paid $24.95 to see hot laps.

4/8/17, 8:05 PM   #8
Crankin

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw View Post
Seriously? That's Sean Buckley. Not only one of the most knowledgeable people in the biz, but also one of the most original/entertaining!?

4/8/17, 8:06 PM   #9
Kellen Conover

You might google that error, sounds like it's an app/carrier issue but looks like a relatively common one.

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Kokomo grand prix live on speed shift tv this saturday