IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > little 500
5/24/15, 10:48 AM   #41
chase1989

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 4

Yea I seen the 63 and 11. Guess not on 18 he was out fairly early. The 11 wouldn't have even been in the race if it wasn't for the 4,9,27,and 35 having engine issues during the week
Last edited by chase1989; 5/24/15 at 10:50 AM.

5/24/15, 10:57 AM   #42
rockstar5

Yeah, and the 63 & 11 finished the race, I watched the 63 have to come in and refill his gear oil.i personally told the officials what cars where leaking add my driver came over the radio and told us, not that we couldn't see it but somehow anderson didn't. They refused to use the black flag, anderson wadded up a lot of good cars,the infield looked like a junkyard and i think thats anderson's fault. What should have been a good race was ruined.on a high note, anderson saved money not using their oil dry.

5/24/15, 10:57 AM   #43
Re: little 500
speed bump

....stay home if you dont like it ........................

4 members like this post: chase1989, dirt330, oljonesy, trecraft
5/24/15, 12:58 PM   #44
team3521

I agree! 100%...63 and especially the 11 should have been parked. Every driver I talked to said the track was oiled down just about the entire race. It's up to the officials to stop the cars that are leaking. Last night, they failed to do so.

1 member likes this post: rockstar5
5/24/15, 1:02 PM   #45
Honest-Sam

I never thought I would feel so good about a non winning finish but to be 5 laps down, and then six, make 4 pit stops, come back to 'only' one lap down (and then sustain a one lap penalty) and wind up 4th is a big deal to me. Jacob did a great job of keeping the car straight and quick on worn out tires for so long. Hard to do.

Hopefully it was a great finish for the fans. Great crowd last night. Saw LOTS of happy faces after the race. Mostly on kids. See more kids at this event than any other, which is good for all of us.

Thank you WBR Racing.

Thank you to all of the fans.

Big congratulations to Goacher's bunch. Well done.

5/24/15, 1:07 PM   #46
team3521

Also, Jeff Bloom needed to parked for being such a squirel. He was all over the track and in the way all night.
Window was trying to get around him early in the race and Bloom was ignoring the move over flag so Windom gave him a small shot to let him know he needed to get the hell outta the way. Bloom let him go and then took a shot at trying to spin Windom out. I lost all respect that I had for Bloom last night.
Maybe it's time for him to hang it up and retire!

1 member likes this post: midget39
5/24/15, 1:47 PM   #47
rockstar5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honest-Sam View Post
I never thought I would feel so good about a non winning finish but to be 5 laps down, and then six, make 4 pit stops, come back to 'only' one lap down (and then sustain a one lap penalty) and wind up 4th is a big deal to me. Jacob did a great job of keeping the car straight and quick on worn out tires for so long. Hard to do.

Hopefully it was a great finish for the fans. Great crowd last night. Saw LOTS of happy faces after the race. Mostly on kids. See more kids at this event than any other, which is good for all of us.

Thank you WBR Racing.

Thank you to all of the fans.

Big congratulations to Goacher's bunch. Well done.
Jake ran a hell of a race.... I hated to see the push truck really screwed you guys The last stop he made was perfect.He kept digging and it payed off

1 member likes this post: Kansasdirtfan
5/24/15, 4:01 PM   #48
PJ Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar5 View Post
63 18 11 if you didn't see it you wasn't watching... The truck drivers where more interested in watching the race than doing there jobs
You said you were in the infield. Were you just spectating or did YOU have a job to do? I mean other than pointing out how poorly everybody else was doing theirs.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, fish
5/24/15, 4:12 PM   #49
PJ Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honest-Sam View Post
Saw LOTS of happy faces after the race.
Hopefully they won't see this thread and find out that they really DIDN'T see a good race.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, fish
5/24/15, 4:14 PM   #50
PJ Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by team3521 View Post
Also, Jeff Bloom needed to parked for being such a squirel.
Maybe it's time for him to hang it up and retire!
Perhaps you can tell him that next time you see him.

1 member likes this post: fish
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > little 500