IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > little 500
5/28/15, 1:56 AM   #101
Re: little 500
fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar5 View Post
I started the post when I did cause the driver I was working for was complaining about the track being covered I tried getting the officials to do something and they said no 10 laps later 6 cars was stuffed in the fence I wasn't trying to start an argument just thought it was not right going green with the track covered in oil
Are you saying you thought the officials at Anderson would read it on a message board during the race and say, oh crap, there's oil on the track?
Last edited by fish; 5/28/15 at 3:24 AM.

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, PJ Wright, racer-x, sprintracer82
5/28/15, 9:14 AM   #102
rockstar5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish View Post
Are you saying you thought the officials at Anderson would read it on a message board during the race and say, oh crap, there's oil on the track?
Ok,I started this post to say Anderson was f**king up the race. It went green at 8:00 and I started this post at 8:02. Everyone has an opinion and that's the great thing about this. We live in America where we are entitled to our own opinion and mine is ANDERSON SPEEDWAY F**KED UP. YOUR PUSH TRUCK DRIVERS AND YOUR OFFICALS SUCK. Anderson speedway flat out ruined that race. Now this is my opinion and the thing is I'm entitled to one and I don't really care who likes it. Thanks, see you at the next little 500.

5/28/15, 10:02 AM   #103
trecraft

Race Count This Year: 5
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldierboy2 View Post
R u referring to the conversations of the track period trecraft?
Yes.

5/28/15, 10:55 AM   #104
speed bump

Little 500 ......Don't Change A Thing .......

6 members like this post: BrentTFunk, LB, LittleRube, mc/rider, Mrs.Goacher5g, PJ Wright
5/28/15, 2:37 PM   #105
PJ Wright

There are a couple of people who have made multiple posts on this thread that I would like to reply to. However for me to say what I really think would violate the rules of this forum. I mean REALLY violate them. That being the case, it's probably best if I just go. Before I do however, let me just say that I miss Bill.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

6 members like this post: BrentTFunk, fish, mrsstanfill, ronmil, tirespinner, Tony74
5/29/15, 7:48 AM   #106
Soldierboy2

I'm gonna put my two cents in on this, the overall outcome is to have a save race and to make the sport safer! These cars are carrying to much horsepower for the weight and that's what officials are for to over see the event and the sport!! Well I was in the infield and yes I did also have a job to do we were taking out by one of the leakers also, it would have set up for a better race if the officials would have done a competition yellow to observe the track if their was any inkling of oil instead of saying we're gonna let them race! And again for the push trucks yea there's always gonna be issues but this year it seamed like they were to interested in watching the race or even when they were doing their jobs doing it at poor satisfaction! I personally seen one car get spun by a push truck and a few in the way many times. I know during the week of the little 5 push trucks had tore up a few cars and a few of the push trucks. They need to train these guys and keep the same push truck drivers as possible year end and year out. Let's quit bashing the race and sport and help it grow racing is a dying sport, not like it used to be!!!

2 members like this post: Kinser11, team3521
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > little 500