IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
duel (Offline)
  #1 10/12/17 10:38 AM
Kokomo clash friday 20th and Anderson saturday 21st for me.
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, GYATK94, Kydehart, speed bump
GYATK94 (Offline)
  #2 10/12/17 10:51 AM
I believe Terre Haute Saturday will be my last before the raceless descent into gloomy winter. Hope to see everyone there. Last I was there was the sprint week rainout, and we had a small group of IOWers watching hot laps from the infield by turn 3, which is where I'll be again for hot laps and maybe some qualifying. Come on out and say hello.
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, duel, flagboy55, Kydehart, Simon_says17
duel (Offline)
  #3 10/12/17 11:04 AM
Bad scheduling on my part. Work Saturday. I would love to make the action track. Eldora stream looks like.
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, flagboy55, GYATK94, Kydehart
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #4 10/12/17 11:37 AM
Haubstadt Oct. the 21 and Wayne Co. the 22................

$5k Sprints and $20K Midgets to Win respectively
11 Likes: BrentTFunk, Dirtfan, duel, flagboy55, GYATK94, jim goerge, Kydehart, luckybuc97, mc/rider, Simon_says17, stealth43k
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #5 10/12/17 11:43 AM
ActionTrack, Kokomo, then Haubstadt will be it for me. Why not end the year with three of the greatest ever race tracks?

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
12 Likes: BrentTFunk, duel, flagboy55, GYATK94, i love dirt track racing, illinifan, jim goerge, Kydehart, mc/rider, ryan84, Simon_says17, WinglessLovers
Simon_says17 (Offline)
  #6 10/12/17 12:25 PM
Jacksonville for Powri and MOWA, THAT, Haubstadt, and then Wayne County on my birthday to wrap up a solid last two weeks to the outdoor racing season for me.
10 Likes: BrentTFunk, Dirtfan, flagboy55, GYATK94, i love dirt track racing, illinifan, jim goerge, Kydehart, luckybuc97, oppweld
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #7 10/12/17 12:51 PM
Looking like THAT, will close out the season for me, and it's not even a sure thing yet, but as of now it's a go. Slight chance Friday at Kokomo. 94, I'll see you in turn 3 for hot laps if not before for a little tailgating. Should be able to bring some fresh FFF beer too. Hope to see some more of you as well.
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, duel, GYATK94, Kydehart, oppweld, Simon_says17
ISF (Offline)
  #8 10/12/17 1:21 PM
Fairbury POWRi/WAR sprints closed out our season on a high note this past Sunday morning. We'd sure love to do Terre Haute Saturday night but once again, makin' a livin' takes priority.

Hope ya'll have a great time at whatever event you choose to attend this coming weekend!!

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, duel, GYATK94, Kydehart, oppweld, Simon_says17
Al Pierce (Offline)
  #9 10/12/17 1:33 PM
THAT,Kokomo,and TSS for me. Had some thoughts about chasin' the Sprinters to AZ and CA but not going to work out this year. Next races will be in FL. My racing buds there are winged fans so I'll go to a couple to appease them. There was some talk earlier about USAC expanding the FL schedule beyond the three races at Ocala but haven't heard any more about it.
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, duel, jim goerge, Kydehart, Simon_says17
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #10 10/12/17 2:07 PM
T.H.A.T 10-14
T.S.S. 10.21
Wayne City IL 10-22

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
8 Likes: bmemmer, BrentTFunk, duel, jim goerge, Kydehart, oppweld, ronmil, Simon_says17