IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Ntfsprint5w (Offline)
  #1 10/11/17 5:34 PM
Been looking around and I can't seem to find any racing for the weekend of October 28th. If there isn't anything then I'm good with that, but I'm just checking to see if there is anything running I was unaware of. Thanks.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #2 10/11/17 6:04 PM
Florence Speedway in Northern KY has their Fall 50 for LM's and Mods.

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: fish, nathans1012, smith19
mlamb (Online)
  #3 10/11/17 7:20 PM
Racing Oct. 28
USAC Western states midgets
Ventura, California
World of Outlaw sprint cars
Dodge City, Kansas
ASCS national sprints
Sapulpa, Oklahoma
410 & 358 winged sprint cars
Susquahanna speedway, York Haven, Pennsylvania
4 Likes: davidm, Dirtfan, fish, tirespinner
fish (Offline)
  #4 10/11/17 8:42 PM
Ouch. I may be done with my season with that weekend.

Incite your heart to see beyond the view.
MIracing (Offline)
  #5 10/11/17 10:10 PM
Probably looking for sprints but Montpelier is running their "Monster Mash". Usually a pretty good field in all divisions headlined by UMP Mods.

Baer Field also has it listed as their last dirt race of the year but no classes announced yet that I've seen.
davidm (Offline)
  #6 10/12/17 8:14 AM
Originally Posted by mlamb:
Racing Oct. 28
USAC Western states midgets
Ventura, California
World of Outlaw sprint cars
Dodge City, Kansas
ASCS national sprints
Sapulpa, Oklahoma
410 & 358 winged sprint cars
Susquahanna speedway, York Haven, Pennsylvania
Also Georgetown Speedway in Delaware is running the "Mid-Atlantic Championship" the 27 and 28th.
Running Big Block Modifieds, Small Block Mods, Super Late Models, Crate Late Models, MASS 305 Sprints, Southern Delaware Vintage Stock Cars, Little Lincolns, Delmarva Chargers and Delaware Super Trucks. That's a lot of racing for one weekend!
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, nathans1012
sprinter14 (Offline)
  #7 10/12/17 7:22 PM
Lake County Speedway in Ohio has reopened under its old name, Painesville Speedway. They run their 3 day Cavalcade weekend. It's a paved 1/4 mile but includes Figure 8's. I'm going simply because I've been to 33 of Ohio's 35 active tracks. After that weekend I'll only be needing one more.
3 Likes: davidm, fish, OnTheHammer
fish (Offline)
  #8 10/12/17 7:41 PM
Originally Posted by sprinter14:
Lake County Speedway in Ohio has reopened under its old name, Painesville Speedway. They run their 3 day Cavalcade weekend. It's a paved 1/4 mile but includes Figure 8's. I'm going simply because I've been to 33 of Ohio's 35 active tracks. After that weekend I'll only be needing one more.
That's a pretty amazing accomplishment. Which other one is missing?

Incite your heart to see beyond the view.
sprinter14 (Offline)
  #9 10/12/17 8:25 PM
Only one I have never been to now is Lorain County Speedway. I've actually raced on almost all of them too, even most of the pavement tracks from when I ran winged pavement 305's.
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, davidm, i love dirt track racing, OnTheHammer, smith19