IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > -11ri Aluminum Brodix/weldtech heads and 2 11/16 Engler
6/4/19, 1:56 PM   #1
-11ri Aluminum Brodix/weldtech heads and 2 11/16 Engler
SScott7

I have a freshly rebuilt set of -11 raised intake 12 degree Brodix heads complete with 10-12 race old rockers, valve springs, push rods and titanium valves. Heads were decked and had new valve guides put in by Mark Cummins at Cummins racing engines. Nice heads just need to sell.

I also have a complete fresh rebuilt 1206 Engler 2 11/16 injection that were modified to match the -11ri heads by Roger at Engler. Every part on the injection was gone through and rebuilt including barrel valve, new up and down lines, rebuffed ports, flowed tops, cleaned up and down nozzles with breathers, new hardware and also will include 2 sets of 2 11/16 plastic stacks and 1 set of 4 k&n pod filters with outerwears.

These heads and injections are as new as used gets. I would like to sell them together as the injection was made to the head but would separate for the right price. 5500 obo. Have pics upon request.

6/23/19, 10:30 PM   #2
SScott7

Sold

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > -11ri Aluminum Brodix/weldtech heads and 2 11/16 Engler