IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
fasster23 (Offline)
  #11 12/12/13 7:33 PM
Not one race in MO either. One in KS and it's Dodge City, which is 350 miles west of me in KC. I'm sure for the same reason ISF said. The d@mn taxi cabs.
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #12 12/12/13 8:04 PM
Originally Posted by ThrowbackRacingTeam:
17 races are more than 6 hours from Indy. Gonna be expensive for those guys who only run for half a WoO purse. So they got rid of osky because its too far yet replace it with a race in Minnesota?
You have to go to tracks that want the dates
6 Likes: cwfan08, fish, FishBurger, Midget 89, Pat O'Connor Fan, PIT CART
racegal (Offline)
  #13 12/12/13 8:56 PM
Personally I would love to see Indiana Sprint Week start at Haubstadt and work back up to Gas City. More people would go to Haubstadt then too. I have heard over and over, "I'm not going to Hotspot". But if that was the first race they might be more inclined.
I will be there either way!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
3 Likes: dirt330, FishBurger, Flatrightrear
Jonr (Offline)
  #14 12/12/13 9:22 PM
Originally Posted by fasster23:
Not one race in MO either. One in KS and it's Dodge City, which is 350 miles west of me in KC. I'm sure for the same reason ISF said. The d@mn taxi cabs.
When is the Dodge City? I was upset that a return trip to US36 was not in the cards.
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #15 12/12/13 10:24 PM
I like Haubstadt for the finale. You know what you're getting when you get there. I just hope this year Sunday is a rain date. I sure wish it hadn't rained out this year.
3 Likes: jim goerge, Obie, rdzsprint
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #16 12/12/13 10:38 PM
They miss out then
2 Likes: racegal, rclaridge
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #17 12/12/13 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by racegal:
Personally I would love to see Indiana Sprint Week start at Haubstadt and work back up to Gas City. More people would go to Haubstadt then too. I have heard over and over, "I'm not going to Hotspot". But if that was the first race they might be more inclined.
I will be there either way!
. They miss out then
team3521 (Offline)
  #18 12/12/13 11:16 PM
What the heck happened to I-96 in Michigan? Not enough cars showed from USAC to justify the price?
I'm bummed, that was a great show last summer.
Kansasdirtfan (Offline)
  #19 12/13/13 1:09 AM
Originally Posted by Jonr:
When is the Dodge City? I was upset that a return trip to US36 was not in the cards.
The Dodge City race is August 16, for the USAC Southwest Sprint Cars.

Bob Nikkel
ryan84 (Offline)
  #20 12/13/13 5:26 AM
No race this year at Riverside Speedway West Memphis, Ar. I can understand not going back to I-30, that track was crap. Oh well maybe the following year.