IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #1 6/29/19 1:00 PM
Our racing family's will be heading to Brownstown tonight. Have fun and enjoy all the great racing events tonight. Thanks to all the great racing teams and employees and promoters that makes the things that we all love available to us racing fans. Thanks.
8 Likes: Bill Angel, Dirtfan, dshort36, IndianaSprintFan, Luvdirtracing, oppweld, rachasin, wildman92
wildman92 (Offline)
  #2 6/29/19 1:48 PM
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing:
Our racing family's will be heading to Brownstown tonight. Have fun and enjoy all the great racing events tonight. Thanks to all the great racing teams and employees and promoters that makes the things that we all love available to us racing fans. Thanks.
We値l see you soon!!

Jen Kelley (she/her)
2 Likes: Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing
IndianaSprintFan (Offline)
  #3 6/29/19 1:59 PM
Love sprints at brownstown. Just wish cars weren稚 gonna be spread so thin tonight. Oh Well, just happy it quit raining
Eatin Dirt (Offline)
  #4 6/29/19 3:39 PM
Heading that way here in about 30 minutes. Agree with the cars being spread thin, but at least we will be at a race.
  #5 6/29/19 5:36 PM
Looks like a nice field of 30 cars on hand with Stockon Cummins grant and Brady and Carson short to name a few
3 Likes: luckybuc97, oppweld, wildman92
oppweld (Offline)
  #6 6/29/19 6:33 PM
Originally Posted by IndianaSprintFan:
Looks like a nice field of 30 cars on hand with Stockon Cummins grant and Brady and Carson short to name a few
Grant isn't at Joliet?
ronmil (Offline)
  #7 6/29/19 6:36 PM
https://twitter.com/mscssprints/stat...963951618?s=21

Ron Miller
4 Likes: luckybuc97, mlamb, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan
Eatin Dirt (Offline)
  #8 6/29/19 6:41 PM
This LM hot laps is a joke!!!!
  #9 6/29/19 6:55 PM
I値l agree. 5 classes is a bit much but judging by this crowd I知 sure they値l take all they can get at the back gate. Like I said earlier. Just Glad it痴 not raining
wildman92 (Offline)
  #10 6/29/19 7:00 PM
As long as the lights stay on I値l be happy. 😉

Jen Kelley (she/her)
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, TQ97