IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bloomington speedway to run 305 racesaver sprints in 2015
10/7/14, 4:46 PM   #201
dirt in ur beer
Banned

Race Count This Year: 41
Race Count Last Year: 28

Any kind of change is EVIL and BAD. No matter what ! Curse , complain and ridicule it when it rears its ugly head near you !!! Shame on you dealers of deciept and lies that you try to disguise this blasphemy as trying to run a race track and keep it profitable!!!! you know nothing !!!!!

1 member likes this post: DAD
10/8/14, 8:03 AM   #202
Re: Bloomington speedway to run 305 racesaver sprints in 201
davidm

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalton Dietrich View Post
Before you jump to FALSE conclusions....do some research. Tracks in Ohio, Iowa, and other states throughout the country run OPEN 305's. I cannot comment on the status of those divisions because I do not follow them. RaceSaver 305's run PA, NJ, NY, TX, NC, NE and MORE. They are sealed motors, and are not only sustaining...but growing. AND FAST.
Here's someone who's got a pretty good idea on what RaceSaver 305's are about. He races with PASS 305's and has won with them too.
Last edited by davidm; 10/8/14 at 11:58 PM.

10/8/14, 4:19 PM   #203
Dalton Dietrich

Race Count This Year: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt in ur beer View Post
Any kind of change is EVIL and BAD. No matter what ! Curse , complain and ridicule it when it rears its ugly head near you !!! Shame on you dealers of deciept and lies that you try to disguise this blasphemy as trying to run a race track and keep it profitable!!!! you know nothing !!!!!

Aside from you're god awful grammar, and ignorant comments, you're Username "dirt in ur beer" signifies to me that you are nothing but a keyboard racer. Why do you think racetracks and sanctioning bodies ask opinions of car owners and drivers, rather than fans in the stands? Because your GA ticket, doesn't give validity to your opinion, aside from what you might enjoy watching. Change is never a bad thing, if done the correct way.

2 members like this post: jts56, TQ29m
10/8/14, 5:57 PM   #204
Tom23

Quote:
Aside from you're god awful grammar, and ignorant comments, you're Username "dirt in ur beer" signifies to me that you are nothing but a keyboard racer. Why do you think racetracks and sanctioning bodies ask opinions of car owners and drivers, rather than fans in the stands? Because your GA ticket, doesn't give validity to your opinion, aside from what you might enjoy watching. Change is never a bad thing, if done the correct way.
I take it you don't get sarcasm

2 members like this post: Bradleyracing86, Charles Nungester
10/8/14, 6:17 PM   #205
PJ Wright

I'm looking for an answer, not an argument. Has it been confirmed that the 305s will be winged?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

10/8/14, 6:49 PM   #206
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt in ur beer View Post
Dirt

I like your style!

Honest Dad himself

10/8/14, 6:52 PM   #207
bobbyg45

Yes there winged

10/8/14, 7:18 PM   #208
dirt in ur beer
Banned

Race Count This Year: 41
Race Count Last Year: 28

Wow

10/8/14, 7:19 PM   #209
Bill May

Dad, Looks like this thread will reach 28k hits before the clock strikes midnight tonight, How high will it go ? We have approx. 6 months before they throw the first green flag on this sucker.

Bill May

10/8/14, 7:28 PM   #210
Rpracing1

Quote:
Wow

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bloomington speedway to run 305 racesaver sprints in 2015