IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thorson to High Limit (I wanted to beat Nathans...lol)
12/26/23, 2:31 AM   #11
ThrowbackRacingTeam

Nice job Jason. Nathans 1012 mostly promotes winged racing on what was once a non-wing site. Extremely annoying. We should start our own site for fans who care less about winged racing and what series some guy from Pennsylvania I’ve barely heard of is going to run.

12/26/23, 9:44 AM   #12
Re: Thorson to High Limit (I wanted to beat Nathans...lol)
jonboat15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowbackRacingTeam View Post
Nice job Jason. Nathans 1012 mostly promotes winged racing on what was once a non-wing site. Extremely annoying. We should start our own site for fans who care less about winged racing and what series some guy from Pennsylvania I’ve barely heard of is going to run.
Did someone get a lump of coal in their Christmas stocking? Thanks for the morning laugh.

12/26/23, 11:48 AM   #13
Re: Thorson to High Limit (I wanted to beat Nathans...lol)
jdull99

Quote:
It could be like this site...(which no one post on anymore though...)

http://www.midgetmadness.com/
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)

12/26/23, 12:17 PM   #14
Grocery Guy

Race Count This Year: 6

Quote:
Seriously, are you the new board moderator? I appreciate all that Nathan adds to this site. I believe IN Open Wheel implies all open wheel racing. Not sure who you are speaking for "fans who care less". Good luck with "we should start our own site". Let us know how that works out.

6 members like this post: bighd0522, luckybuc97, mc/rider, opnwhlmnd, TBONE, TNRustler
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thorson to High Limit (I wanted to beat Nathans...lol)