IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 3rd Annual Shamrock Classic - DuQuoin, IL
12/22/17, 4:15 PM   #1
3rd Annual Shamrock Classic - DuQuoin, IL
Lauren Stewart

Tickets for the 3rd Annual Shamrock Classic are now on sale! Two different ticket options: General Admission ($20) and Reserved Seats ($25). A reserved seat ticket includes a FREE event t-shirt (limited to the first 150 seats sold).

Tickets: https://usacracing.ticketspice.com/2...lassic-tickets

If you purchase a reserved seat, I will be in touch with you to select your seat via email.

If you had reserved seats in 2017, you can email me to renew your seats for 2018! Taking renewals until midnight tonight! Email: lauren@laurenstewartpromotions.com

Come kick off the USAC National Midget season with us on Saturday, March 10th at the Southern Illinois Center in DuQuoin, IL!

12/22/17, 5:56 PM   #2
Re: 3rd Annual Shamrock Classic - DuQuoin, IL
ISF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Stewart View Post
Tickets for the 3rd Annual Shamrock Classic are now on sale! Two different ticket options: General Admission ($20) and Reserved Seats ($25). A reserved seat ticket includes a FREE event t-shirt (limited to the first 150 seats sold).

Tickets: https://usacracing.ticketspice.com/2...lassic-tickets

If you purchase a reserved seat, I will be in touch with you to select your seat via email.

If you had reserved seats in 2017, you can email me to renew your seats for 2018! Taking renewals until midnight tonight! Email: lauren@laurenstewartpromotions.com

Come kick off the USAC National Midget season with us on Saturday, March 10th at the Southern Illinois Center in DuQuoin, IL!
Very much looking forward to The Shamrock Classic, Lauren. Considering how good the racing almost always is in the SIC we wouldn't miss it.

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Kydehart, luckybuc97
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 3rd Annual Shamrock Classic - DuQuoin, IL