IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
kdobson (Offline)
  #1 8/6/14 7:36 AM
A race for the rest of us this Sunday at Jacksonville. Take a last minute make-up night since the County Fair and two rainouts haven't let us race in a month... add a group of racers wanting to race at home and some fans and drivers heading home from some big race in Iowa this weekend and you have...

#DidntWinIt Nationals

Hope to see you Sunday at Jacksonville Speedway

dirt in ur beer (Offline)
  #2 8/6/14 8:22 AM
Admission ... 1500 pennys.
  #3 8/6/14 8:30 AM
As per your advertisement Ken... Apparently you don't understand how hoseheads works. Having witnessed the capitani classic last Sunday night with 71 cars . Imagine my surprise Monday morning to read a HH poster say that "the cappy classic is just a tune up show for the nationals and he wouldn't waste his money going again." Hoseheads has evolved into a place to complain about sprints and call people names. KEEP UP THE GD WORK KEN !!!
larsonfan (Offline)
  #4 8/6/14 9:13 AM
Originally Posted by dirt in ur beer:
As per your advertisement Ken... Apparently you don't understand how hoseheads works. Having witnessed the capitani classic last Sunday night with 71 cars . Imagine my surprise Monday morning to read a HH poster say that "the cappy classic is just a tune up show for the nationals and he wouldn't waste his money going again." Hoseheads has evolved into a place to complain about sprints and call people names. KEEP UP THE GD WORK KEN !!!
And a place to show-off fake things....wink, wink
  #5 8/6/14 9:44 AM
Until some ruined it for the whole class !!!!
  #6 8/6/14 10:26 AM
She was only trying to "lighten" the mood and have a little fun with the boys that enjoy the same thing she does.....sprint car / midget racing. They certainly taught her a lesson . She greatly enjoyed watching them thump their chests and beat her up again a couple weeks ago. ESpecially since she hadn't graced their presence for about 5-6 months. We have met some of the greatest people at tracks in Ohio , indiana , Missouri , Illinois and Iowa and don't need their approval.
larsonfan (Offline)
  #7 8/6/14 10:41 AM
Originally Posted by dirt in ur beer:
She was only trying to "lighten" the mood and have a little fun with the boys that enjoy the same thing she does.....sprint car / midget racing. They certainly taught her a lesson . She greatly enjoyed watching them thump their chests and beat her up again a couple weeks ago. ESpecially since she hadn't graced their presence for about 5-6 months. We have met some of the greatest people at tracks in Ohio , indiana , Missouri , Illinois and Iowa and don't need their approval.
I know, and I was just messing with ya Dirt! I'm done on there too. I was no angel on there, but I fought fire with fire when I had to. Once somebody went personal I fought back. IOW is a hundred times better, and I have made some good friends on here. If you guys ever get over to Waynesfield, OH let me know. Great folks there.

Anyway, sorry, not trying to hijack this thread - great idea for a race, great promotion of it - sounds fun and I wish this race at Jacksonville the best!
DiehardRaceFan (Offline)
  #8 8/6/14 11:14 AM
Looking forward to this one. Getting an early dose of open wheel racing BEFORE the traditional state fair events.
  #9 8/6/14 11:28 AM
Great idea Ken ! We were gonna go to knoxville Saturday then Belleville Sunday for powri. Thank you for giving us another choice a lot closer to home that most likely will have some bad fast cars traveling through.
DiehardRaceFan (Offline)
  #10 8/10/14 10:38 AM
It is race day. Going to have the call for this one, and the events of last night still weigh pretty heavily, as it will in the coming days. I hope to see a great field of cars, great racing, and most importantly THAT EVERYONE STAYS SAFE.