IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Josh Spencer (Offline)
  #1 5/4/16 6:58 PM
I know many of you will be at a race track on Friday, but if you are in Kokomo or close by they are having a first Friday racing theme downtown Kokomo, IN. Spencer Racing will be at Walt Moss Barber shop, which proudly supports Spencer Racing. We will also be representing the Kokomo Speedway with many giveaways for the little ones and also giveaways for the adults! The event starts at 5:30 and takes place in downtown Kokomo, IN. Come check out what Kokomo has to offer and if you would like to view everything that is taking place downtown, check out the First Friday link http://www.firstfridaykokomo.com/ Hope to see many of you there! Have a great weekend!

Josh Spencer
14 Likes: BrentTFunk, davidm, dickster, dirtnonwingfan, EBookerFan, i love dirt track racing, Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, JON'S MOM, Nate, rapid robert, Tony74, Wayne Davis, WinglessLovers
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #2 5/5/16 4:28 PM
Thank you in advance for all the people that will stop in Friday to see the 66j at Walt Moss Barber Shop, We would love to be in Bloomington and that is the plans for our summer Friday Nights but Josh's Job as a Speciel ED Teacher gets in the way as he does not get off until after three thirty on Fridays. Being unable to race this the best opertunity we have to get the local sponsorship in front of a large crowed in a positive manner and at the same time put Kokomo our hometown in the spotlight.
Kokomo First Friday is an awesome time to see what the downtown has to offer, good food, friends,music and lots for people of all ages to do.

Walt Moss is a huge help so stop in and see Doug and his crew, also keep Leader One Finacial on Main street in mind as they are a big sponsor to the racing community, tell them Josh sent you please.

Stop in as we will have stuff to give away from the Kokomo Speedway and some of our local sponsors, to our Bloomington fans we will be there later in the summer so keep a spot warm for us.

Thanks to all our support from Kokomo and places all over the United States as Race fans are the best fan support in the world.

Jerry #66j
stida.com/Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery / Colescotts Mobil.1 / ND.999
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, i love dirt track racing