IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Bonus indiana midget week date goes to putnamville; bl
6/5/20, 1:08 AM   #21
Re: Usac: Bonus indiana midget week date goes to putnamville
jim goerge

I still remember when Brownstown was in Indiana sprint week, they dropped the green on a heat race and suddenly there was the water truck on the track. Luckily the racers got all whoa-ed up and nobody wrecked or got hurt, but that was last ISW ran there.

2 members like this post: Chief Wahoo, mc/rider
6/5/20, 7:10 AM   #22
IndianaSprintFan

Yes and if I’m thinking correctly that was the last time USAC has been there for anything. New promoter there these days.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
6/5/20, 9:52 AM   #23
richie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaSprintFan View Post
Yes and if I’m thinking correctly that was the last time USAC has been there for anything. New promoter there these days.
The water truck deal was in 2011. USAC Sprints were back at Brownstown in 2016 with Kevin Thomas Jr. the winner.

3 members like this post: fish, IndianaSprintFan, jim goerge
6/5/20, 11:07 AM   #24
IndianaSprintFan

Anyone know why there is a 3 car difference they are allowing (48 midgets, 45 sprint) each night. Obviously doesn’t really matter as it looks like each night will have great car counts, I just found it kinda odd.

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Bonus indiana midget week date goes to putnamville; bl