IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Desoto Speedway safety
3/31/17, 7:22 PM   #51
Re: Desoto Speedway safety
PJ Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by wright59 View Post
David Mitchell I think you are an idiot!! Straight up! If you want to be a race face then quit watching open wheel racing on dirt and stay on your couch and watch a little NASCAR, Frankly I'm tired of your dumb ass comments and true no knowledge of the sport that is on this site! Goodbye.....
I bet he knows how to read and comprehend the forum rules which obviously you do not.
BTW David, wright59 and I are NOT related!
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.
Last edited by PJ Wright; 3/31/17 at 7:26 PM.

3/31/17, 8:18 PM   #52
sp6967

people can argue and bicker about this for ages, because some people are willing to take huge risks and some people are afraid of their own shadow. and the people who are afraid of their own shadow will never understand those who take huge risks and the people who take the huge risks will never understand how people are afraid of their own shadow.
Last edited by sp6967; 3/31/17 at 8:20 PM.

2 members like this post: 2starcar, racer-x
3/31/17, 8:54 PM   #53
Stevensville Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by wright59 View Post
David Mitchell I think you are an idiot!! Straight up! If you want to be a race face then quit watching open wheel racing on dirt and stay on your couch and watch a little NASCAR, Frankly I'm tired of your dumb ass comments and true no knowledge of the sport that is on this site! Goodbye.....
Try this site next time: www.hoseheads.com

Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.

2 members like this post: mc/rider, ronmil
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Desoto Speedway safety