IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Racing.tv
1/26/14, 11:15 AM   #11
Re: USAC Racing.tv
curtv10

Thanks for your thoughts, I went back and realized they had not charged my account recently. My subscription had not been canceled but no charges which is odd. I forced cancellation and then resigned up with the exact same information and I am back in business.

My only complaint now is where did the new video go from Friday? Looks like there are some other changes so hopefully it will get reposted..

1/26/14, 11:19 AM   #12
duel

I have been paying this for a year. Going to hold out through Feb. now hoping they put Ocala on. After that I'm going to cancel unless the product gets a whole lot better.

1 member likes this post: racefan20
1/26/14, 3:37 PM   #13
Millsvideo

Race fans,

I can't speak to the past quality of the product of www.usacracing.tv, but just know that there are plans in place to reorganize USAC TV and offer a better product, and more live races in 2014. As the guy who has shot the video and posted them to the site, once these clips leave my hands, I have no control over the rest of the operation. We will be streaming Ocala live, this I know. The site is being streamlined for easier customer access, and clips are being moved around at the moment. Shortly, you should see a difference in the website.

Dean Mills

2 members like this post: fish, rachasin
1/26/14, 4:43 PM   #14
duel

The most disappointing to me is lack of live streaming. Once a month would be good and what happened to Perris? The best time to sell streaming is when we are cooped up in the off season. I was really happy to watch 5 days of the Chilli bowl and the price was reasonable.

1 member likes this post: ossuks
1/26/14, 7:06 PM   #15
Wayne Davis

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 68

They have taken out of my bank acct. this month but can not log in, nor will they awnser the phone there

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

1/28/14, 12:57 AM   #16
ossuks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Davis View Post
They have taken out of my bank acct. this month but can not log in, nor will they awnser the phone there
You must have the wrong # (317-247-5151) USAC has a yearly payroll that exceeds one million dollars surely someone is in the office!!

1 member likes this post: mowerman
1/28/14, 1:57 PM   #17
curtv10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Davis View Post
Why is that not shocking??? When I tried to "Contact Us" on their web page the E-mail address came back as undeliverable.

1/28/14, 6:35 PM   #18
homer

how about making any live stream also av-able on ROKU last live event was able to watch on computer but didn,t show on ROKU.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Racing.tv