IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Buzzybear (Offline)
  #51 12/17/10 7:37 PM
I live in Benton it is about 20 miles from DuQuion & I will not get to go my daughter is grad from SIU Saturday they don't think the race is that important. If you go you need to go thur the fair and look at the lights they are great it is about $5.00 a car load. when your coming into DuQuion there is a S curve about 1/2 miles past that look to you right you will see the building. Hope everyone has fun.
GO SHANE CHOCKRUM
petey (Offline)
  #52 12/17/10 8:32 PM
Read on Facebook that DD will be there in the #86 Ethanol midget.
Beer Goggles (Offline)
  #53 12/17/10 10:21 PM
Signed up for PPV.

Looking forward to a good show.

(Hope they don't have a Teflon roof !)

Tom
ISF (Offline)
  #54 12/18/10 11:03 AM
Still having trouble with the PPV website. Has anyone been able to get it to work right?

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
illiNOISE (Offline)
  #55 12/18/10 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by ISF:
Still having trouble with the PPV website. Has anyone been able to get it to work right?
I got Windows Media Player to come up, but it says "Windows Media Player cannot connect to the server. The server name may be incorrect or the server is busy. Try again later."

Even Roman Chariots ran non-wing, and on dirt. Hail Caesar!
Dick Monahan (Offline)
  #56 12/18/10 12:54 PM
Based on all the above comments, I'm going to wait until someone has it actually working to buy the PPV service. Does anyone know what time the PPV is starting?
polecar (Offline)
  #57 12/18/10 1:23 PM
i hope it's a sellout. but i'm giving the ppv a shot. if it doesnt work than they can put the 9.95 back into my account. i'd like to some how find out the final number of people that subscribed to the ppv.
skids59 (Offline)
  #58 12/18/10 2:38 PM
For you that cannot attend, I hope they get PPV sorted out. As of noon, cst, 50 cars in the pits and still rolling in. Oughta' be a good one.

Jeff Skidmore
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #59 12/18/10 2:59 PM
I can get the test video to work on Internet Explorer. It will not load on my firefox browser. Guess Im watching. Five pm EST is 6 central right?

Charles Nungester
illiNOISE (Offline)
  #60 12/18/10 4:48 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Five pm EST is 6 central right?
The other way around. But like Jimmy Buffet and Alan Jackson sing in their song, it's 5:00 somewhere.:2:

Even Roman Chariots ran non-wing, and on dirt. Hail Caesar!
Closed Thread