IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
jim goerge (Offline)
  #11 1/20/21 9:50 PM
This is just a guess but I think Rico is going back to the trucks, before you laugh hear me out. Rico had Kyle Bush backing at Chili Bowl (Rowdy Energy drinks) I don"t think Bush has anybody to drive his truck SO there we go. Just my humble opinion .
2 Likes: Eatin Dirt, Ken Bonnema
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #12 1/20/21 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by WinglessLovers:
The key in the article was his "own" sprint car team anymore. Probably would be open to driving for someone else.

Bruce Eckel
Bruce,you're absolutely correct about driving for someone else.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
openwheelfan1 (Offline)
  #13 1/20/21 11:12 PM
Just posted on FB that Rico will pair with Paul Silva in the Larson/Silva #57. No schedule on where they plan to race was posted.
5 Likes: jdull99, jim goerge, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, racenut69
chathamracefan (Offline)
  #14 1/20/21 11:32 PM
Bostonian...You are as wild as u want to be!!
jdull99 (Offline)
  #15 1/21/21 2:47 AM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
This is just a guess but I think Rico is going back to the trucks, before you laugh hear me out. Rico had Kyle Bush backing at Chili Bowl (Rowdy Energy drinks) I don"t think Bush has anybody to drive his truck SO there we go. Just my humble opinion .
I wished you were correct, and maybe they WILL work together on the Truck Kyle runs as the rules allow him too (leaving MANY open weeks!)...BUT John Hunter and Chandler Smith ARE set for full-time rides in two of Kyle's trucks in 2021...but I gather you did mean "his" truck (as to the 3rd one Kyle runs, when he can), so again, that would cool!

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)
chop (Offline)
  #16 1/21/21 7:40 AM
I would think the connection with Kyle Bush may have something to do with his son racing carts on dirt. Kyle is at top of the Toyota racing pyramid. Seems early, but may be making connections for his son down the road.
reeserx (Offline)
  #17 1/21/21 10:05 AM
Originally Posted by openwheelfan1:
Just posted on FB that Rico will pair with Paul Silva in the Larson/Silva #57. No schedule on where they plan to race was posted.
That’s partly correct. The 57 is owned by Kevin Kozlowsli. It’s the works limited 57. Paul will be the crew chief for Rico. This was all from walkapedia on Twitter. Larson’s 57 is still there whenever he can run it
5 Likes: jim goerge, jonboat15, luckybuc97, racenut69, sc17x
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #18 1/21/21 4:59 PM
Originally Posted by openwheelfan1:
They are running in the wild wings shootout this weekend. In Arizona. Got a couple of the racing family members just landed for the racing events this weekend. Should be a great car count with no one else racing and $6000 to win the first two nights and $10000 to win on Sunday night.
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #19 1/21/21 5:20 PM
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing:
They are running in the wild wings shootout this weekend. In Arizona. Got a couple of the racing family members just landed for the racing events this weekend. Should be a great car count with no one else racing and $6000 to win the first two nights and $10000 to win on Sunday night.
I talked to those two family members yesterday,they mentioned no remorse that you weren't able to make the trip??WTH

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #20 1/21/21 5:51 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
I talked to those two family members yesterday,they mentioned no remorse that you weren't able to make the trip??WTH
I had a schedule appointments today and could not get back in till March. I am sure that they will be alright but they better be ready to make some Kodak moments and life time memories next month in Florida. Lmao.