IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > looking for someone that does diecast car?
7/28/10, 3:33 PM   #1
looking for someone that does diecast car?
sfloyd

wanted someone to make a mold diecast no-wing sprint car

7/28/10, 7:14 PM   #2
Re: looking for someone that does diecast car
dirtshirt

You can buy a diecast kit car.comes with 3 different hoods 2 sets of wheels .easy to change appearances.

7/28/10, 11:20 PM   #3
slugger78c

Jeff Van Horne in Ellettsville, IN does them. I know he has done a mod for us. The name of the company I believe is VanHorne Tint and Accessories. He also has a web site.
Posted via Mobile Device

7/28/10, 11:42 PM   #4
sprintsrule

sfloyd,

I bought one for mscs20 awhile back from Brickel's racing products....great company. You can get either black or white, and they come with wings, but they are separate. I think it was around $55 with shipping. You need to email Mary there,because they aren't listed... and have to ask her the product number to order, you have to say a blank sprint diecast, and specify the color. They are very detailed, and awesome!!

https://www.brickelsracing.com/

if you want pics, message me your email and I will send you the detailed pics I took of the one I ordered
Last edited by sprintsrule; 7/28/10 at 11:55 PM.

7/29/10, 11:17 AM   #5
dirtshirt

I have both 1/24 or 1/18 in black or white.Not sure what he wants . I have blank 1/24 mods orange or red for $20.00 plus shipping

7/29/10, 12:21 PM   #6
vanhorn1

I do have two cases of the blank kits. These are unassembled cars with various hoods, chassis, wheels and tires. They are $55.00 each if anyone is interested call me @ 812-876-2230.

Thanks, Jeff Van Horn

7/29/10, 2:57 PM   #7
sfloyd

thanks everybody hopeful i can find one what my husband whats to do is get a diecast car thats looks like the 53 the black and red one and the white one

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > looking for someone that does diecast car?