IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bloomington Updates
7/19/13, 7:47 PM   #31
Re: Bloomington Updates
PJ Wright

I know the whiners have had a terrible week with very little to complain about. I'm sure they're relieved. Tonight just might save a few folks from having to visit their therapists.
Hey Walls; You get irate when someone slams LPS. Why do you enjoy bashing other tracks?
I don't suppose a late start with the sun down could possibly lead to better racing during the feature, could it?
Nah, no need looking at the bright side. It goes against everything some people stand for.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.
Last edited by PJ Wright; 7/19/13 at 7:49 PM.

7/19/13, 7:51 PM   #32
Eatin Dirt

Water truck back to the track. This is turning into a bad joke. Hope this track is good when the time comes.

Posted via Mobile Device

7/19/13, 7:53 PM   #33
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

Update.... There's people ******** and there not even here, they must have a job in the AC & too much time on there hands

Posted via Mobile Device

3 members like this post: fasster23, JackSam40, Ty
7/19/13, 7:54 PM   #34
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Wright View Post
I know the whiners have had a terrible week with very little to complain about. I'm sure they're relieved. Tonight just might save a few folks from having to visit their therapists.
Hey Walls; You get irate when someone slams LPS. Why do you enjoy bashing other tracks?
I don't suppose a late start with the sun down could possibly lead to better racing during the feature, could it?
Nah, no need looking at the bright side. It goes against everything some people stand for.
Im not bashing anybody or anything..i said they were gonna rework the track and somebody asked what was going on..i said tractor races...get ur crap straight

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: stanfan
7/19/13, 7:55 PM   #35
SDHill89

This delay is annoying but I'm drinking beer and listing to music in the parking lot so I could think of a lot of things that are worse than this. One of them is sitting at home not getting to see an Indiana Sprint Week race tonight.

Posted via Mobile Device

7/19/13, 8:01 PM   #36
Rpracing1

The natives are getting restless!

Posted via Mobile Device

7/19/13, 8:03 PM   #37
Slider812
Banned

Would never have that at TSS. I'm really enjoying seeing everyone batch about track work. Hahaha. Enjoy!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
7/19/13, 8:07 PM   #38
PJ Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallsracing View Post
get ur crap straight

Posted via Mobile Device
I'm talking about many times on many threads when you seem to take a great deal of pleasure in other tracks problems. Like Paragon cancelling due to "lack of interest". Just one example. That's the straight crap.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

2 members like this post: fish, jjsprt92
7/19/13, 8:09 PM   #39
Rpracing1

43 cars on track ....red flag for fuel stop

Posted via Mobile Device

7/19/13, 8:11 PM   #40
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Wright View Post
I'm talking about many times on many threads when you seem to take a great deal of pleasure in other tracks problems. Like Paragon cancelling due to "lack of interest". Just one example. That's the straight crap.
Yup thats exactly what they said over the PA...due to lack of interst..everybody on here complains and bashes

Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bloomington Updates