12 Robert Ballou – 5c Colten Cottle
6 Mario Clouser – 36D Dave Darland
5 Chris Windom – 21K Jason McDougal
**52 Isaac Chapple (Provisional)

AMSOIL INC. AMSOIL Racing Racing Electronics VP Racing Fuels
2 Likes: jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan
reeserx (Offline)
  #44 7/6/18 10:38 PM
Wonder if feature will push before 11:30 or maybe midnight?
superstock30 (Offline)
  #45 7/6/18 11:49 PM
Must have been one he!! of a race, got a text from a friend. Lots of guys who started in the back had good finishes.
reeserx (Offline)
  #46 7/7/18 12:09 AM
Ended up being pretty good, Windom needed about 4 or 5 more laps and he would of caught sunshine. Thomas gave one away tonight which is rare for him. He’s one of the best drivers in the country and a mistake like that is not something he usually does.
chastaj (Offline)
  #47 7/7/18 12:15 AM
Originally Posted by reeserx:
Ended up being pretty good, Windom needed about 4 or 5 more laps and he would of caught sunshine. Thomas gave one away tonight which is rare for him. He’s one of the best drivers in the country and a mistake like that is not something he usually does.
Thomas's car was broke from the run in when he lapped Chapple. The left front tire was bouncing like crazy and obviously something let go like a torsion arm, or ??? That's what caused the car to crash, not KTJ. He made no mistake
Al Pierce (Offline)
  #48 7/7/18 12:16 AM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
Enjoy Al,don't indulge in too much Primo while you're there.
Spent some time there myself when I was working for Uncle Sam,some things I remember,some I don't Lol.
Primo??? That's Pabst Blue Ribbon with a 75 per cent price increase🍍
reeserx (Offline)
  #49 7/7/18 1:02 AM
Originally Posted by chastaj:
Thomas's car was broke from the run in when he lapped Chapple. The left front tire was bouncing like crazy and obviously something let go like a torsion arm, or ??? That's what caused the car to crash, not KTJ. He made no mistake
I seen the incident but assumed no damage, I stand corrected if that in fact is true because that makes the most sense
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #50 7/7/18 8:48 AM
Felt bad for Thomas he was really flying. Thought Hopkins and McDougal had strong runs, along with Windom. Glad that Jarret Andretti is ok after hitting cage down on the front stretch wall. Thought the crew did a nice job of bringing the track back, but the wrecker crews are really slow. I think 2 support classes would have been enough, as it was a very late night. Will be back at SprintWeek.
5 Likes: bighd0522, Eatin Dirt, jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, Steve Wendel